X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-1 home win

Comment

8-7 Rangers Charlton to miss a pen with the last kick of the game
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

with Fer, Phillips and Charlie 1-4 without 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
          with Fer, Phillips and Charlie 1-4 without 1-1
          Well it will be 1-1 then
          You Rsssssss

Comment

0-0 but an entertaining match
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I too am going to go with a low scoring affair. Heart wants to say 0-1 rangers but head thinks either 0-0, 1-1 or that we'll actually lose and this board will go into complete meltdown and everybody will be tweeting TF about how we need more defenders and a new striker.

Comment

This game has got 1-1 written all over it.

Polter header on 70 mins then they'll score in the 94th

Comment

Charlton got some tall lads this year so going to be tough. Happy taking a point here then victory against Cardiff

Comment

0-1 with a late goal from Chery, or created by Chery, on a direct kick.

Comment

Were do em 1-3.Charlie hatrick
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Vetokele is out for Charlton, who was their main striker last season. Also their No.1 keeper henderson is injured and Pope will deputise. Promising news

Comment

im

im thinking charlie to stay on bench,we will get five goals without him chery two and seb poulter two nedum onorou
                          will get the other thats what i predict and im going to stick a fiver on it
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

1-1

Comment

OK, here goes.
                              The first half is a total non-event, neither team can string 3 passes together and there`s barely been a shot in anger.
                              Jet & Charlie come on for the second half and we look a decent side, Chery & Luongo (?) start working together very well.
                              We create 4 good goal scoring opportunities (?) but fail to bury them.
                              Charlton (Christmas) arn`t out of it having a few decent chances themselves, when on 73 mins they are given a Pen, Konchesky (?) hangs a leg and brings their man down.
                              Green saves the spot kick but can`t stop it falling to the Pen taker who taps into an empty net.
                              For the next 15 mins it`s all R`s but we fail to break down a resolute defence.
                              We play out the game as if we have ran out of ideas.
                              Really sorry but we lose 1-0 but take a lot of hart from the defeat, and are left feeling that given a bit more time and a couple of new signings we will be a very tidy looking side.
                              The crystal ball is back in it`s box so no you can`t have the lottery numbers.

Comment

0-3

Comment

Working...
                                X