The Insider, QPR Rickson, qpr4life & Hitman34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
    Trust me ,you dogged a bullet with this one.
    Was never in for him wiz. Outsider made it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
      Trust me ,you dogged a bullet with this one.
      Dogging with bullets? Now thats one way to spice things up
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
        Apparently we are looking to sign him on a free from Norwich. Before you slate and hate we weredepending on Austin money to get deals over the line this never happened so all put on the back burner so I'm told I.e gray,Garcia etc only what I'm told last post I will put on this site.

I'm truelly shocked by the negativity on this site it's actually embarrassing the culprits no who they are. You call yourselves supporters I think not you should always be positive about your club and I am personally love the way we are being run now!

Compareour current squad currently to the one where we won the league it's much better the addition of two more defenders and a striker and we will do well I'm positive.

To the negative haters join another board and see how long you last NOT LONG stop bringing everyone's positivity down!

You rssssssss
        listen pea brain, I will take the stick with being called negative or doomer from the likes of ginger, kevin Mc, acton and Mattyrangers as they are good posters who contribute on here all year round. what i will not except is a comment from you or your ilk who come on here once a year just to make up c rap every summer.

You have been found out big time this season son. this thread being the icing on the cake.

now be a good chap and come back next summer.

#rightsort
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            listen pea brain, I will take the stick with being called negative or doomer from the likes of ginger, kevin Mc, acton and Mattyrangers as they are good posters who contribute on here all year round. what i will not except is a comment from you or your ilk who come on here once a year just to make up c rap every summer.

You have been found out big time this season son. this thread being the icing on the cake.

now be a good chap and come back next summer.

#rightsort
            Well I'm afraid big man your just gonna have to take the stick ain't ya! Nothing you can particularly do about it apart from cry behind your keyboard I suppose and moan to your hearts content. Say something though that all those people listed have giving you stick about you negative personality but you still do nothing about.Go counseling my friend should help!

Comment

Think the very name insider has given himself shows he thinks he's ITK. I can't recall him getting a single one right. Not one.

Of course, I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I'm sure I am your correct well done, I'm sure your a balding ageing old man who sits at hoome can of beer moaning at the walls, you then go to the games moan at the players and go home to NOTHING nice life you have there my friend!

Comment

Bettter still in your 40's still living at home with mummy you come home and MOOAN that mummy has got the dinner on the table yet? Feel like a t##t yet hope you do because thats how you make every poster who posts and bit of info at all feel!!!!

Comment

Such a shame we have to get at each other like this
                    Ee-awe like gloom and doom from the hitman or wannabe in the know from the insider. Whatever turns you on as they said in the 60's when we actually won something!
                    What I will say is that it does help to keep this board entertaining - just as long as the opposing factions keep it civil eh chaps?

Comment

Civil? I have been civil up to know how can you be civil with moany keyboard warriors pathetic people some of them, easy behind keyboards I suppose isn't it each to there own I guess

Comment

Oh its oh so mature on WATRB...... as always!!

Comment

I'm sure I am your correct well done, I'm sure your a balding ageing old man who sits at hoome can of beer moaning at the walls, you then go to the games moan at the players and go home to NOTHING nice life you have there my friend!
                          Oh dear, we do seem to have gone off on one.

Can I offer you some advice? Visit a shrink. Diakite might be able to give you a phone number....
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well I'm afraid big man your just gonna have to take the stick ain't ya! Nothing you can particularly do about it apart from cry behind your keyboard I suppose and moan to your hearts content. Say something though that all those people listed have giving you stick about you negative personality but you still do nothing about.Go counseling my friend should help!
                            It also says something that every thread you have started over the past 2 months has been wrong. every blood y one of them.

Now that says something dont you think.

#knob
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Grow up FFS... this forum is embarrassing sometimes.

Comment

I think we are witnessing an Insider meltdown here..
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2