Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
    That's it mate.
    I'm still waiting for rickson the all mighty to respond! What have you got right please inform us all big guy! See you have gone quiet and can't admit you got pi***d of with a transfer rumour on a FANS forum lol

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
      I'm still waiting for rickson the all mighty to respond! What have you got right please inform us all big guy! See you have gone quiet and can't admit you got pi***d of with a transfer rumour on a FANS forum lol
      Only started 1 thread as I don't do look at me look at me behaviour . and that was chery. Got coated off and called an idiot by qpr ted but it came off. Chin up mate.

Comment

To be fair Rickson doesn't post ITK stuff nearly as much as you do, and probably has a better hit rate.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          To be fair Rickson doesn't post ITK stuff nearly as much as you do, and probably has a better hit rate.
          Cheers ginge. 1 time I've started a thread. He's done hundreds. And I still think I'm 1 up haha.

Comment

Hrs posted 1 itk claiming headline and that was chery lol even though it was already reported lol he full of himself not my problem you lot snap like littles girls on a FANS forum it really is quite hilarious because I bet I if met in person you are totally dirfferent lmao

Comment

1 up? Ha ha what already reporting old news about Chery ha ha of course darling

Comment

1 up? Ha ha what already reporting old news about Chery ha ha of course darling
                Nah don't rely on Twitter and Facebook for info like you. I ain't even on it. Just heard from someone at club who's a mate. You asked me what I called so I told you. Don't cry about it ya clown.

Comment

Your to one crying about it if you don't like it bore off and take your OLD news and moaning with you ta ta

Comment

Your to one crying about it if you don't like it bore off and take your OLD news and moaning with you ta ta
                    Old news? Bet u wished u jumped on it then as it came off. What happened? Internet down that week?

Comment

You posted it after news had happened or are you a bit dumb and can't comprehend that? Lol

Comment

You posted it after news had happened or are you a bit dumb and can't comprehend that? Lol
                        Nah dicksplash a month before.

Comment

Lol

Comment

I always say it,, unless you see in on SSN in bright yellow writing what you need sun glasses for,, don't believe these people who think they have inside information
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              I always say it,, unless you see in on SSN in bright yellow writing what you need sun glasses for,, don't believe these people who think they have inside information
                              Totally agree mate. Outsider strikes again.

Comment

Trust me ,you dogged a bullet with this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X