The Insider, QPR Rickson, qpr4life & Hitman34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Insider, QPR Rickson, qpr4life & Hitman34

Another belter from insider keep it up mate. Have you ever got anything correct?
    That's the downside to twitter I suppose everyone jumps on the bandwagon .
    I'm Still waiting for ravel Morrison 'done deal' that you posted a month ago.........

The Insider, QPR Rickson, qpr4life & Hitman34 slug-out thread

Originally posted by Insider View Post
    Wow that was quick talks obviously didn't go well I know he demanded first team guarantees
    Absolute clueless ain't ya. Why do you do it to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      He obviously originally had a good strike rate to get the 'KING ITK' status... and to be fair you choose to read or trust whatever he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
        Apparently we are looking to sign him on a free from Norwich. Before you slate and hate we weredepending on Austin money to get deals over the line this never happened so all put on the back burner so I'm told I.e gray,Garcia etc only what I'm told last post I will put on this site.

I'm truelly shocked by the negativity on this site it's actually embarrassing the culprits no who they are. You call yourselves supporters I think not you should always be positive about your club and I am personally love the way we are being run now!

Compareour current squad currently to the one where we won the league it's much better the addition of two more defenders and a striker and we will do well I'm positive.

To the negative haters join another board and see how long you last NOT LONG stop bringing everyone's positivity down!

You rssssssss
        About as embarrassing as your itk predictions .
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          He obviously originally had a good strike rate to get the 'KING ITK' status... and to be fair you choose to read or trust whatever he says.
          I trust everything he says?..... Ok. Been on here for a while now. And know he ain't got 1 thing right. Just posts what's on internet or in papers. And still manages to get em all wrong.

Comment

I spat my coffee out, FAF (funny as f£ck)
            Kept the faith!

Comment

I trust everything he says?..... Ok. Been on here for a while now. And know he ain't got 1 thing right. Just posts what's on internet or in papers. And still manages to get em all wrong.
              Have to say you're right. Insider barely gets anything right.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Am I missing something..

The facts 1. You read his post then make an instant assumption (By yourself) on whether its rubbish or not 2. IF you don't want to endure or entertain his waffle then simply choose to not trust it.

I guess my point is, the fact you are moaning about him getting it wrong or claiming he is ITK but reads papers and twitter, then surely you have invested yourself into his waffle?

Anyway, Its a forum, no harm done tbh..

Comment

Am I missing something..

The facts 1. You read his post then make an instant assumption (By yourself) on whether its rubbish or not 2. IF you don't want to endure or entertain his waffle then simply choose to not trust it.

I guess my point is, the fact you are moaning about him getting it wrong or claiming he is ITK but reads papers and twitter, then surely you have invested yourself into his waffle?

Anyway, Its a forum, no harm done tbh..
                  Yea I think your missing something

Comment

Yea I think your missing something
                    So at not ONE SINGLE POINT, have you read his post and not invested or slightly trusted it.

You read it and immediately went.. "Nope thats not true thats simply a lie" (Bearing in mind that would make you ITK, because I personally have zero idea on transfers)

Why do you care so much, he's probably a kid at school who's on his summer holidays having a right bubble. Laughing at you for getting so pissed off about his cheeky little rumours..

Comment

So at not ONE SINGLE POINT, have you read his post and not invested or slightly trusted it.

You read it and immediately went.. "Nope thats not true thats simply a lie" (Bearing in mind that would make you ITK, because I personally have zero idea on transfers)

Why do you care so much, he's probably a kid at school who's on his summer holidays having a right bubble. Laughing at you for getting so pissed off about his cheeky little rumours..
                      I think Rickson is just mocking the clown who appears and claims ITK status and clearly knows f all. This thread was particularly mock worthy as the bloke had already signed for someone else before the insider pushed the submit post button.

Comment

Jeezus man, they're only pulling his plonker!

Comment

Why are you still going on about this? I Ain't got time to write a story about it . Assuming I'm pissed off n that. I just take it for what it is. A clueless poster that thinks he's special.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                            That's it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                              I should hope so too. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X