Left picking the bones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Get players out earlyget new players in and have a conscious effort to have a well prepared team that is well on the way to gelling and being ready for the season,even
    if it means we let the likes of AUSTIN go for 12 mill or so.....good preparation is vital
    You can't get players out early if nobody wants to buy them or they don't want to go. It's not as easy as you seem to think Bill. I suppose we could have given Austin away by now, or sold him for less than we thought he was worth, but is that really what you want us to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      You can't get players out early if nobody wants to buy them or they don't want to go. It's not as easy as you seem to think Bill. I suppose we could have given Austin away by now, or sold him for less than we thought he was worth, but is that really what you want us to do?
      Yes because it means more time for preparation drills set pieces organisation players knowing what their jobs are etc.

Especially as I feel Austin will go anyway for less than 15 mill

Comment

Yes because it means more time for preparation drills set pieces organisation players knowing what their jobs are etc.

I'm glad you're not in charge then.

Comment

Ramsey TODAY we need the money
          Your point is?

TF said the other day there's no fire sale.

Of course, Ramsey just might be making out we're potless so clubs come looking at our players hoping to pick up a bargain.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Your point is?

TF said the other day there's no fire sale.

Of course, Ramsey just might be making out we're potless so clubs come looking at our players hoping to pick up a bargain.
            You actually believe TF

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              I'm glad you're not in charge then.
              So you don't think team bonding is important in a team game

Comment

You actually believe TF
                Yeah he's bare faced lying to us, the orrible git.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Yeah he's bare faced lying to us, the orrible git.
                  sO YOUR NOW SAYING WE DO HAVE MONEY TO SPEND BUT YESTERDAY IT WAS A DIFFERENT OPINION I AM SORRY BUT SOME POSTERS SEEM
                  TO CHANGE THEIR MIND LIKE THE WIND BUT THATS HARDLY SURPRISING AS LF IS SAYIN ONE THING CR IS SAYING ANOTHER AND TF IS OFFERING HIS VERSION.

REMINDS ME A BIT OF THE TONY AND HARRY SHOW.............A UNITED FRONT WOUILD BE GOOD

Comment

Wouldnt even bother trying to reason with this Bill fellow. He doesnt understand.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Wouldnt even bother trying to reason with this Bill fellow. He doesnt understand.

Comment

sO YOUR NOW SAYING WE DO HAVE MONEY TO SPEND BUT YESTERDAY IT WAS A DIFFERENT OPINION I AM SORRY BUT SOME POSTERS SEEM
                        TO CHANGE THEIR MIND LIKE THE WIND BUT THATS HARDLY SURPRISING AS LF IS SAYIN ONE THING CR IS SAYING ANOTHER AND TF IS OFFERING HIS VERSION.

REMINDS ME A BIT OF THE TONY AND HARRY SHOW.............A UNITED FRONT WOUILD BE GOOD
                        Not looking to get involved just genuinely what to know what LF is saying that is the opposite to what CR is saying??
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Bill I don't know a business in the world that will sell an asset for substantially less than it is worth just to get the money in quickly. As long as they have targets lined up should Austin go, I don't see the problem.

Comment

So totally disagree with that.
                            Play hardball and if lucky get to keep Austin Phillips and Fer. They would be outstanding players to have for the campaign ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Bill I don't know a business in the world that will sell an asset for substantially less than it is worth just to get the money in quickly. As long as they have targets lined up should Austin go, I don't see the problem.
                              Depends on how much you need the money,i keep hearing various opinions on this from within the club.

If it is accepted that Austiin is going surely it is better to get on with the task in hand, than wait until the last minute when he will
                              probably go for cheaper than 15 mill anyway.

Or maybe it is because Ferdinand said that they wont take less and he might have to eat some humble pie

Comment

Depends on how much you need the money,i keep hearing various opinions on this from within the club.

If it is accepted that Austiin is going surely it is better to get on with the task in hand, than wait until the last minute when he will
                                probably go for cheaper than 15 mill anyway.

Or maybe it is because Ferdinand said that they wont take less and he might have to eat some humble pie
                                Ferdinand said they wont take less than thr value placed on players. If they do end up selling for less, he would lose a lot of credibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X