Left picking the bones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left picking the bones

I can see it happening all over again players going on last day of window and we will be up a creek
    without a paddle again

You can't please everyone, if we had sold Austin for £11m a few weeks ago there would be uproar and if we hold on until the end of the transfer window to get £15m there will be uproar. Club cannot win either way.

We have no way of forcing another club to make bids for the players at a specific time.

Comment

I get the feeling some fans are never going to understand whereabouts we are as a club right now..... transitional period!!!

High turnover of players, with new structures in place in regards to contracts and how much we spend. Its where we are, people have to understand that.
      They've said it over and over that fans need to be patient and this is what was going to happen.

It's cringe-worthy how some fans are still moaning about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        I can see it happening all over again players going on last day of window and we will be up a creek
        without a paddle again
        Difference being we have the loan market to fall back on this time

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          I get the feeling some fans are never going to understand whereabouts we are as a club right now..... transitional period!!!

High turnover of players, with new structures in place in regards to contracts and how much we spend. Its where we are, people have to understand that.
          They've said it over and over that fans need to be patient and this is what was going to happen.

It's cringe-worthy how some fans are still moaning about it!
          Transistional period with Traore given the number 3 shirt my ####.

I appreciate your post but our transfer stategy is non existant with regard to moving players on and getting new players in.

Other clubs if they move a player on they seem to have someone lined up to replace them do we no,even Leeds have done business
          in their situation.

We have just gone from one extreme to the other,as I said in another thread we need to strike a balance,Caulker to saints a week before the season starts
          is lunacy,if it had been a month ago ok but it is not good preparation for a long hard season ahead.

Comment

Traore 3 Austin 9 and Fer 10. Means nothing whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Traore 3 Austin 9 and Fer 10. Means nothing whatsoever.
              Someone speaking some sense.

Although I do find it odd that A.Traore has been given a number after not even playing a single pre season minute / being injury free.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Transistional period with Traore given the number 3 shirt my ####.

I appreciate your post but our transfer stategy is non existant with regard to moving players on and getting new players in.

Other clubs if they move a player on they seem to have someone lined up to replace them do we no,even Leeds have done business
                in their situation.

We have just gone from one extreme to the other,as I said in another thread we need to strike a balance,Caulker to saints a week before the season starts
                is lunacy,if it had been a month ago ok but it is not good preparation for a long hard season ahead.
                Give over mate, if you think the squad numbers mean anything at all then you are massively mistaken IMO.

Our transfer strategy is non existent? explain please?.. Because so far all the deals we have done, look to be very good signings with a total new philosophy.
                Its quite obvious we are not just signing any old tom dick and harry nowadays and if you dont like that, then i honestly do not understand your point of view.

We have had players lined up? Caulkers gone and we've agreed a fee for Perch? Luongo, Gladwin, JET, Mackie all replaced players we let go.
                Look at Hull if you want to see how NOT to do it.

Its not lunacy if he wants to go and its a good deal for the club is it?

You seem like the type of fan where nothing is good enough and think you could do a better job yourself?

Comment

Hate the fact hes been given a number, hate the bloke and its a travesty. Dont know why he has got one, hopefully its the same reason chaz has, so we dont look like we HAVE to get rid of them if we dont number them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Hate the fact hes been given a number, hate the bloke and its a travesty. Dont know why he has got one, hopefully its the same reason chaz has, so we dont look like we HAVE to get rid of them if we dont number them.
                    Some of the Rangers fans on here make me want to pull my hair out, i swear!!!!!!

Comment

It is deffo getting the worst its ever been on here mate. Really feels like there is more posters against Rangers than for them.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Some of the Rangers fans on here make me want to pull my hair out, i swear!!!!!!
                        Goon squad mate

Comment

FFS still one month to go,
                          have (a semblance of) faith peeps.
                          I never become negative prematurely.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

All will be ok, gotta stay behind the club, New signings and loans will come in with a spot of tasty football to Follow!
                            Book your seats and clear ya throats
                            URrrrsss

Comment

Lads your banging your head against a wall, supporters on here generally cant get there head round what happening because they been spoilt with the likes of Cesar, Boswinga, W-Phillips, Park, Cisse signings is does not matter that they robbed the club blind they think we should be signing these sort or players or even the Rhodes, Adomah of this world, cheery picking the best players from the Championship.

Them days are gone people, be interesting to see what they said when some of the real sh*t turned up (insert your player here) and what the reaction was then cause I been reading this site for years now and the #####ing and slagging off of players is shocking, now we even slagging them off before they even played surly that a record.

Think you just have to trust Les and Chris enjoy some youngest and and the seasoned pro who wanna be here actually try for the club and supporters as you never know you might be shocked

or the other options either supports Chelsea, be miserable from next week till May

enjoy the season chaps

Comment

Working...
                              X