Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
    Agree.

What concerns me is Les's and mini me' lack of experience. They have a mandate to off load and cut costs which they are doing but they have left us short. This is not a good start for the season.
    Seem to be on some sort of ego trip, where they dismantle the team and bring in all new

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Perch will be a good signing imo. Reckon will sunrise a few. Definitely need another cb though. Didn't mcshane leave hull, I'd have him in this league.
      Ive never been sunrised before mate, I hope that isnt a new sex position among the youth of today mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        He is far too slow now.
        You don't need to be lightning fast (or anything other kind of fast for that matter) to play CB. John 'definately not a racist' Terry was arguably the best CB in the PL last season, and I could run backwards faster than he can run forwards. I think Hill's reading of the game and positioning would get him out of trouble (much more so than when he players LB) more often than not. My concern would be in getting on the field for more than 15-20 games this season, especially with Saturday / Tuesday fixtures.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Its oh SO easy isnt it.............
          Common sense tells you that you don't wait until a week before the start of the season to sort out your CB partnership.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
            Good shout, seen Bamba a few times and always impressed.
            I was actually trying to wind WLIR's up mate. He suggested them two ahead of Perch.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              I was actually trying to wind WLIR's up mate. He suggested them two ahead of Perch.
              And he's just signed for Leeds on a perm deal so wont be going anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Lets hope so Ginge.. Not forgetting we also let Ehmer and Donaldson go!
                Neither were good enough mate!

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  You don't need to be lightning fast (or anything other kind of fast for that matter) to play CB. John 'definately not a racist' Terry was arguably the best CB in the PL last season, and I could run backwards faster than he can run forwards. I think Hill's reading of the game and positioning would get him out of trouble (much more so than when he players LB) more often than not. My concern would be in getting on the field for more than 15-20 games this season, especially with Saturday / Tuesday fixtures.
                  I see what you mean, but his tendency to perform like a wrestler also concerns me a bit.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I want scorch, free transfer, good for a club our size, may just guarentee 20th place in the league.

#aiminghigh
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Ive never been sunrised before mate, I hope that isnt a new sex position among the youth of today mate?
                      Haha well you ain't lived unless you have been sunrises mate

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        Really tried to be positive regarding what's going on with us at moment and I know it ain't easy shifting players and bringing the right ones in. But leaving us like that at the back and upfront when we start the season in just over a weeks time is a disgrace.
                        Fully agree and share your feelings. I'm so pissed off, first time in xx years. This we are targeting replacements is just nonsense. How many years have we targeted strikers? We are in deep trouble with no ambition atm. Our owners have let us down.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          Fully agree and share your feelings. I'm so pissed off, first time in xx years. This we are targeting replacements is just nonsense. How many years have we targeted strikers? We are in deep trouble with no ambition atm. Our owners have let us down.
                          I am sorry to say I feel the same way 2013/14 crap football under Redknapp,2014/15 a season to forget
                          mainly under Redknapp I just wonder about 2015/2016.

Whilst I appreciate we have to reduce our wage bill etc but letting Caulker go with a week to go before
                          the season starts is pure lunacy.We just don't seem to know how to prepare for a new season full stop.

I have renewed my season ticket and I will support the team but I have serious reservations about where
                          this is leading us to.

It seems to be the same old story,instead of the board panicking which is what this smells like a degree
                          of balance would be good but we seem to have gone from one extreme to the other

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                            And 1 of them is on the blink. Need about 3 centre backs 1 left back and 1right back.
                            We're farked now . Can see us doing a Fulham next year and getting tonked most games.
                            And when charles goes we got 1 striker. I'm gonna pick and choose games next season. Take it for what it is a p.issing in the wind season.
                            Are you always so up beat lol
                            Hope you pick the games we win!
                            Would hate for you to waste your day

Comment

Who's our defensive coach, maybe that's what needs changing as well?

Comment

McCarthy and now caulker,I've renewed but the club need to pull better replacements.very strange the goings on of late.Charlie will go and were sign some proper tool as the marquee signing.I'm normally upbeat but sending caulker to saints has left me scratching me head.
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X