Team for sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team for sunday

Let's be realistic so what team should we put out without, charlie,fer,matty
    Green
    Furlong ned ( caulker if still here ) yun if fit
    Mackie luongo Diakite chery
    Jet. Polter or grego cox

To me if no new additions that might be our line up for charlton,,
    You Rsssssss

ouch! We are going to struggle if that's our best starting XI this season. Not being negative just realistic. Furlong will get destroyed just like he did in the prem and we wont score many goals. Tough season ahead if we lose Austin and Phillips and dont replace them with similar quality.

Comment

Start with Clint & Ned in the centre if Caulker is leaving. Kpekawa on the left if Yun is injured. Furlong not up to it (at least at the moment) IMO so maybe Karl Henry at RB if fit. We will have more defenders in by Charlton I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
        ouch! We are going to struggle if that's our best starting XI this season. Not being negative just realistic. Furlong will get destroyed just like he did in the prem and we wont score many goals. Tough season ahead if we lose Austin and Phillips and dont replace them with similar quality.
        I know what you mean it doesn't look good on paper does it,,
        You Rsssssss

Comment

I would expect the starting 11 to be the side Ramsey is envisaging to start v Charlton tbh. Total guess work but I reckon it might be something like:

Green
          Furlong Nedum Caulker Kpenwa(?)
          Henry Faurlin
          Mackie Luongu Chery
          JET

Can see him leaving Austin fer & Phillips out to prepare for life without them, personally.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Is Henry fit Matty? (and I dont mean looks wise) Just that he hasnt featured in pre season yet has he?

Comment

Decent mid-table side that Matty.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                Is Henry fit Matty? (and I dont mean looks wise) Just that he hasnt featured in pre season yet has he?
                Glad you clarified as I was gearing up to give you a detailed analysis of Henry's aesthetic rating! Good point to be honest, he might ont be, I jotted that side down without really thinking about injuries.

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Decent mid-table side that Matty.
                I think so too mate. Wouldn't mind a couple of additions at the back to be honest, but we are shaping up OK I think. Still a small chance we could keep 1 of Austin, Phillips or Fer too, any of which would be a huge bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  I would expect the starting 11 to be the side Ramsey is envisaging to start v Charlton tbh. Total guess work but I reckon it might be something like:

Green
                  Henry Faurlin
                  Mackie Luongu Chery
                  JET

Can see him leaving Austin fer & Phillips out to prepare for life without them, personally.
                  If they are definitely off then maybe for injury sake but not to play your best team and get off to a good start is criminal so I have to disagree with your logic
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Glad you clarified as I was gearing up to give you a detailed analysis of Henry's aesthetic rating! Good point to be honest, he might ont be, I jotted that side down without really thinking about injuries.
                    Crack on mate, Im interested whether he makes your top 3 current qpr players?

Comment

Green
                      Furlong Ned Caulker Kpekawa
                      Chery Luongo Faurlin Gladwin
                      Mackie JET

Chery to cut in from the right.

Bench:

Polter, Phillips, Doughty, Yun, Lumley, Hill, RGC.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        If they are definitely off then maybe for injury sake but not to play your best team and get off to a good start is criminal so I have to disagree with your logic
                        Am in agreement Weare but just depends how match fit they are, particularly Fer and Austin

Comment

Green
                          Henry Faurlin
                          Mackie Luongu Chery
                          JET

I think clint will be in for caulker matty,, other than that I think that is the team I expect to see against charlton
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            It's not my logic, it's what I said I think Ramsey will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              Crack on mate, Im interested whether he makes your top 3 current qpr players?
                              It's no secret that Charlie is my man crush so he takes the number 1 spot.
                              Faurlin aint a bad looking geezer, not sure I would give him the reach around mind.
                              Can't really think of many others that warrant comment on my homo post to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X