No announcement yet.

Haris Vuckic - Austin bargaining chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie's shoulder is still a problem, if I was them I'd stay well clear.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Yea tbh I think it would be unprofessional of us to sell a player to another club knowing his career has been lpagued with continual shoulder injuries, he has missed endless games for us for this reason, and so I think it is best we let them all know how severe it is....
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Good point.... I think we should all raid the Geordie boards to say we really hope they sign him because his shoulders a ticking time bomb..... And don't get us started about his knees.

Say we really hope we get the cash in ASAP, from any mugs, because last year won't be repeated.... That should create a fair amount of discontenting voices.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          That's some goal.

I'd take this guy on at the right price. 22 and Slovenian International and they are no mugs. Defo give him a go, great feet.

Comment

Another attacking midfielder??

If we hadnt signed as many as we already had i'd be tempted to consider him. Midfield is simply NOT a priority right now so either they throw in a defender or a striker (not that i'd have eny of theirs) otherwise "#### you, pay us".

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
              Another attacking midfielder??

If we hadnt signed as many as we already had i'd be tempted to consider him. Midfield is simply NOT a priority right now so either they throw in a defender or a striker (not that i'd have eny of theirs) otherwise "#### you, pay us".
              Agreed that midfield isnt a priority but if there isnt a striker or defender available from them that we rate and we have highlighted this kid as a good prospect then I see no problem with it. We can still be actively trying to sign defenders and strikers elsewhere while sorting this out.

Comment

£15m + this bloke and that would do.

Then go and buy a striker.

Comment

On loan in the Scottish CC is not a situation where a young foreign player gives his all? Just a thought.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                    Posted about him in the Transfer Rumour Thread.
                    8 goals in 17 in Scottish Championship (not a great league)
                    Also only played 19 games in 5 years at Newcastle.

And turns out he only has 1 year left on his contract.
                    sounds like another club trying to do a player + cash deal akin to West Ham's deal for Sinclair all those years ago. In other words their deadwood and cast offs as makeweights.
                    QPR should steer clear of deals like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Good point.... I think we should all raid the Geordie boards to say we really hope they sign him because his shoulders a ticking time bomb..... And don't get us started about his knees.

Say we really hope we get the cash in ASAP, from any mugs, because last year won't be repeated.... That should create a fair amount of discontenting voices.
                      Don't forget adding that he is another Danny Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Agreed that midfield isnt a priority but if there isnt a striker or defender available from them that we rate and we have highlighted this kid as a good prospect then I see no problem with it. We can still be actively trying to sign defenders and strikers elsewhere while sorting this out.
                        By all means if he is a player WE have identified that we'd like as part of the deal and we've had a look at him in the past then fine. Chances are the club know very little about him or what he's about and thats where i'd have an issue.

Clips on youtube of him, as they always do, make him look like a tidy finisher with good feet. His wikipedia account also suggests that whenever he has played for Newcastle, wether it be in pre season or cup games, he's done well and taken the plaudits.

Maybe i'm just a bit of a miserable pessimistic sod, but i cant help but wonder why they'd be willing to let him go if thats the case.

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                          By all means if he is a player WE have identified that we'd like as part of the deal and we've had a look at him in the past then fine. Chances are the club know very little about him or what he's about and thats where i'd have an issue.

Clips on youtube of him, as they always do, make him look like a tidy finisher with good feet. His wikipedia account also suggests that whenever he has played for Newcastle, wether it be in pre season or cup games, he's done well and taken the plaudits.

Maybe i'm just a bit of a miserable pessimistic sod, but i cant help but wonder why they'd be willing to let him go if thats the case.
                          He has a year left on his deal and maybe has told the club he's not signing on (due to lack of opportunities). Not sure I agree that the club probably dont know much about him, he has been playing in the U21/reserve league for a while so our scouts could have come across him, as well as Ramsey and Les. I trust the club to sign players they believe have talent rather than taking gambles on complete unknowns, within reason obviously

Comment

strikes me as another tamas priskin...couldn't hit a cows #### with a banjo

Comment

Can i just prepare you all for a bit of a fall, we wont get 15m for Austin , we will sell him

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                                Can i just prepare you all for a bit of a fall, we wont get 15m for Austin , we will sell him
                                Yeah think you're right....just another Ferdinand/Fernandes soundbite

Comment

Working...
                                X