Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    been a while, what's happening in here?
    Welcome back Jeffro. How the devil are you?

Comment

Seems our twitter friend has now been locked out of posting anymore abuse, oh dear

Comment

Welcome back Mr Swakeley and Jeffro, two great posters much missed, how you doing lads??
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Jeffro is a top lad. Great sharp Witt and 1 of very few posters I had allot of respect for
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Any link to that website??
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              Any link to that website??
              You mean the one known as www.twitter.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                You mean the one known as www.twitter.com ?
                No, the one Swakeley came across on the twitter sarky !!!!
                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Hi all, very kind words Weare, we had some good times in here. You're knowledge of the game could be used at the club now. Merry hello too Mate all good? Mr Swakely how are you, been a while, last time we spoke Helgusson was banging them in!!

Comment

Oh sorry Merry, wasn't sure what you meant.

I think you mean this one: http://snookerloopie.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Comment

Cheers Merry and Jeffro. I post on here occasionally when the mood takes me but I think I may do a bit more now. I think I posted more as Return of the Swakeley but as I'm not very good at remembering passwords I can't get back in under that name – does anyone know someone who can hack into it?

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwakeley View Post
                        I think I posted more as Return of the Swakeley but as I'm not very good at remembering passwords I can't get back in under that name
                        Shall I merge the two accounts for you? Only one per member is allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Shall I merge the two accounts for you? Only one per member is allowed.
                          Thanks Stanley, that would be great… I don't have multiple personalities like some. I only did it because I originally mislaid the password for this account and could never ever get a response from admin to reset it back in the day. However, when I went on to my reconfigured laptop, I was able to reactivate this (just as well as I'd forgotten the other password!)

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwakeley View Post
                            Thanks Stanley, that would be great… I don't have multiple personalities like some. I only did it because I originally mislaid the password for this account and could never ever get a response from admin to reset it back in the day. However, when I went on to my reconfigured laptop, I was able to reactivate this (just as well as I'd forgotten the other password!)
                            Accounts now merged Mr Swakeley.

Btw, I recommend https://lastpass.com as a very handy app for keeping all your passwords in one secure place, and you never have to remember another password again as it enters them automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              In fairness Kev I originally had you down as a troll so I still owe you an apology for that one
                              I hold my hands up too mate. I used to think Kev was trolling or at least on a wind up (when we were last in the championship, mainly due to my disillusionment with HR) but now agree with most of his posts, becoming one of the better posters IMO.

#KeepTrollingTheTrolls
                              Last edited by Hove Ranger; 29-07-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                I find them funny as hell, counteracts the incredibly boring negative tripe some constantly spew on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X