Where are they now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they now?

Whilst browsing Twitter to review the merits of James Perch, I came across a link to a website created by the Fat Ray impersonator Snookerloopie, which mentioned me and a few other posters who used to come on here quite a bit in the heady days of 2011 when we used to debate the merits of Sousa and Paladini with Q Block Pete.

He names "Merry, Terry, Jeffro, W12, Swakely, JP Rieger, Captain Clunge, WeAre, haqpr, Benny and even Water Buffon". I was just wondering what has become of some of them. Obviously, I'm aware of Benny's tragic accident and I see that Merry Ploughboy WeAreqPR still post but about the others? (I think Water Buffon is Water Buffalo – a racist poster from Malaysia if I recall correctly). And obviously, anyone know what has become of James/HA9/Ray? In a bizarre kind of way, I miss him.

Snookerloopy/James/ha9/ray reardon now goes by the Name of QprQpr. You can check out some of his latest/finest work over at the slug it out thread.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Snookerloopy/James/ha9/ray reardon now goes by the Name of QprQpr. You can check out some of his latest/finest work over at the slug it out thread.
      Oh I thought that was Mcleod

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Naaaa mate. Mcleod is Forrest gump.

#lifeislikeaboxofchocolates
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Comment

Now that's an interesting one Hitman, I hadn't considered him. Having skimmed through a few posts, he does seem to reference moderators quite a lot, which was one of his obsessions. And he did turn on his former friend which rings true.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSwakeley View Post
              Now that's an interesting one Hitman, I hadn't considered him. Having skimmed through a few posts, he does seem to reference moderators quite a lot, which was one of his obsessions. And he did turn on his former friend which rings true.
              its been confirmed by the mods also

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Poor old Kevin. So you were only picking on him cos you thought he was HA9

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Poor old Kevin. So you were only picking on him cos you thought he was HA9
                  Stan please.....he was picking on me

Comment

Stan please.....he was picking on me
                    But he said you started it Dave!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      its been confirmed by the mods also
                      Blimey I missed that. Definitely the best news I've had in years!!!!

Comment

Swakely there were plenty of rumours that you were actually the one creating these twitter accounts. All good fella as I found them all highly entertaining. It's just a shame you've distance yourself from the truth.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Swakely there were plenty of rumours that you were actually the one creating these twitter accounts. All good fella as I found them all highly entertaining. It's just a shame you've distance yourself from the truth.
                          I would love to claim ownership of some of snooker loopie's tweets WeAre but alas it's not me. I used to get a plethora of crazed PMs on here and on Twitter from Jimbo accusing me of being behind it. In the end, I changed my account name on Twitter to avoid him and he soon moved on to accusing someone else, possibly Jeffro or the Merry Ploughboy.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Your old parody account was hosted by an unlikely source that certainly surprised me!
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Is this Qpr related?

Post this #### elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                              X