Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local and want to watch football

Hi

I'm an intern working in London through the whole of next season and living nearby. I am considering watching QPR a bit but was wondering how easy it was to buy tickets (particularly cheapest seats) with reference to availability? Does it always/sometimes/never sell out? And are the only tickets left on general sale the expensive ones?
    Any responses would be much appreciated
    Am a Macclesfield Town fan so never usually have the ticket availability issue!

Hi Stevie, first thing is to get a membership which is £30 for 18+. You then get £2 off home tickets at pre-sale before general public sale. Others here should be able to tell you availability and prices etc. I'm an ST holder so don't know those details. Good luck.

Comment

You should be able to get a ticket quite easily when they go on general sale for home games, although if you're here for the whole season as greengrass says it's probably worth your while to go for a membership. You'll save a little bit of money there and are pretty much guaranteed a ticket every game.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

To be honest Steve I highly doubt many games this season will sell out, you should be fine for a ticket to the majority of games (especially if you are nto fussy regarding quality of seat).

Areas of the ground are categorised into Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze seating areas with prices as follows:

Platinum £37
        Gold £32
        Silver £27
        Bronze £24

As greengrass says, £2 off these prices with a memebrship.

More info on the website: http://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/information/prices/

Hope this helps
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

...as above, oh and don't forget that delightful £3.50 booking fee on every purchase, unless buying in person from the box office.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            ...as above, oh and don't forget that delightful £3.50 booking fee on every purchase, unless buying in person from the box office.
            Or paying by cheque is good too

Comment

You'll love the ups and downs, we won't let you down on that front
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

apparently you can get tickets from the club shop now
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

BorehamWood FC in North London are in the same league as Macclesfield I think. Look out for that fixture if you can! Otherwise, pop down to watch Barnet FC in North West London HA8 6AG

Comment

Working...
                  X