Interesting quote from Amit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 2 hrs2 hours ago
    Thanks for all of those. Interesting. Developing a good squad. Still some gaps and some may leave if value met.

Comment

The only gap is the one between his ears

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 2 hrs2 hours ago
        Thanks for all of those. Interesting. Developing a good squad. Still some gaps and some may leave if value met.
        #bellend
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          And from Tony

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 5 hrs5 hours ago
          Happy with the tremendous work done by les lee and Chris. We got good people who care and think long term. Lots and lots to do . Love QPR
          Spent all that money and got used and abused by wage stealing managers and players yet still loves rangers more than loads on here. Top man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            #bellend
            Don't be so hard on yourself.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Don't be so hard on yourself.
              Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                Spot on

Comment

I'm getting a bit fed up with all the Tony bashing ......he's given us Premier League football for the first time since 1996.....ok, we were pretty #### at it but we've been dining at the top table for the first time in a long while....League 1 visits to Cheltenham were fotgotten when we rocked up at Old Trafford and The Etihad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    I'm getting a bit fed up with all the Tony bashing ......he's given us Premier League football for the first time since 1996.....ok, we were pretty #### at it but we've been dining at the top table for the first time in a long while....League 1 visits to Cheltenham were fotgotten when we rocked up at Old Trafford and The Etihad.
                    Good for you mate and I agree. I bet those calling him a bellend wouldn't mind being a pound behind him eh!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                      Wish I had his lack of knowledge. Bloke is really struggling to make ends meet. Poor sod.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                        TF gave us premier league football in 2014 for the second time since 1996, in 2011 he had purchased a Premiership club.

The criticism I have of TF is he never knew our club unlike AB. Remember watching the 4 year plan and just thought AB and NW worked well together because they knew the club's limitations, we were a small club with small income but through hard graft and sensible buys we could do and did great things.

TF however rolled in like a Las Vegas high roller, instantly decreeing a 40k stadium that no one had ever previously seriously thought off. Plus trusting managers that really weren't suited to a club whose infrastructure was so basic and they simply led the club down a path that wasn't QPR.

TF should off taken a step back and put in a coherent plan but instead he steamed in with all the good intentions and got burnt.

I'm pleased now he's rowing back from those decisions and the club acts and looks like the club it is rather than a sham it was before. Pleased Sir Les is over viewing operations and CR is just getting on with the job without the circus we had with our previous two managers. The signings haven't been breathtaking but look what happened when we signed anyone considered quality
                        Hoilett - useless
                        SWP - speechless
                        Park - tiredness
                        Johnson - illness
                        Cesar - pointless
                        Bosingwa - defenceless
                        Samba - bizarreness

For a club like ours to succeed we need a core of hard working players with a sprinkling of something special like 2010/2011, got a feeling Ramsey might just get that mix together this season and hopefully TF will have learnt his lesson and AB will take a more forceful role and put parameters around our spending and grand visions that appear to have blighted the last 3 years.
                        Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 28-07-2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                          TF gave us premier league football in 2014 for the second time since 1996, in 2011 he had purchased a Premiership club.
                          U
                          The criticism I have of TF is he never knew our club unlike AB. Remember watching the 4 year plan and just thought AB and NW worked well together because they knew the club's limitations, we were a small club with small income but through hard graft and sensible buys we could do and did great things.

TF however rolled in like a Las Vegas high roller, instantly decreeing a 40k stadium that no one had ever previously seriously thought off. Plus trusting managers that really weren't suited to a club whose infrastructure was so basic and they simply led the club down a path that wasn't QPR.

TF should off taken a step back and put in a coherent plan but instead he steamed in with all the good intentions and got burnt.

I'm pleased now he's rowing back from those decisions and the club acts and looks like the club it is rather than a sham it was before. Pleased Sir Les is over viewing operations and CR is just getting on with the job without the circus we had with our previous two managers. The signings haven't been breathtaking but look what happened when we signed anyone considered quality
                          Hoilett - useless
                          SWP - speechless
                          Park - tiredness
                          Johnson - illness
                          Cesar - pointless
                          Bosingwa - defenceless
                          Samba - bizarreness

For a club like ours to succeed we need a core of hard working players with a sprinkling of something special like 2010/2011, got a feeling Ramsey might just get that mix together this season and hopefully TF will have learnt his lesson and AB will take a more forceful role and put parameters around our spending and grand visions that appear to have blighted the last 3 years.
                          Good post sir!!
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Good for you mate and I agree. I bet those calling him a bellend wouldn't mind being a pound behind him eh!
                            Yeah, let's get our facts correct before we have a pop hey.

It was tango and cash along with amit. Not St Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                              Hoilett - useless
                              SWP - speechless
                              Park - tiredness
                              Johnson - illness
                              Cesar - pointless
                              Bosingwa - defenceless
                              Samba - bizarreness
                              The 7 dwarfs

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                The 7 dwarfs
                                Hahaha great shout...can't wait to tell my daughter

Comment

Working...
                                X