Caulker - Southampton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Unless there is cover coming in, this would be a ridiculous move to sanction
    Exactly. Stupid move.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I do hope that Dunne gets brought back in. He worked well with Onouha, and with lots of youth in the defence would be an excellent leader (also the best head on set pieces defensively)

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
        I do hope that Dunne gets brought back in. He worked well with Onouha, and with lots of youth in the defence would be an excellent leader (also the best head on set pieces defensively)
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

You're right, especially in the playoff final where he was superb. Question is, does he have the legs for it any more?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think if that was gonna happen it would have happened already. No sense in not using dunney in the pre-season if he had a future here!

Comment

Could be ok getting in a CB with a better attitude than Caulker,IMO.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Could be ok getting in a CB with a better attitude than Caulker,IMO.
                What do you mean by "better attitude"?

He hasnt been a minutes bother since joining. Hasnt tried to force a move away from us as is going about his business playing in our pre season games when selected as he should be.

You can question his ability if you want but his attitude is fine. Adel had a bad attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                  What do you mean by "better attitude"?

He hasnt been a minutes bother since joining. Hasnt tried to force a move away from us as is going about his business playing in our pre season games when selected as he should be.

You can question his ability if you want but his attitude is fine. Adel had a bad attitude.
                  + the occasional bar fight and visit to A&E

Comment

Dunne did well for us, Wembley well deserved mom......BUT.... for me it's a step backwards, and he hasn't been with the squad.
                    I really am concerned about what we are trying to do this late in pre-season
                    Chris Ramsey and Les seem to be flogging the high earners without a thought for what's left, and with that thought how much financial trouble are we in?
                    We got billionaires in the boardroom, yet no evidence of intent on bringing in known quality.
                    Yeah ok Caulker hasn't covered himself in glory, but surely he can only get better in the championship, and he's (publicly at least) said he's staying
                    to help put things right.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Dunne did well for us, Wembley well deserved mom......BUT.... for me it's a step backwards, and he hasn't been with the squad.
                      I really am concerned about what we are trying to do this late in pre-season
                      Chris Ramsey and Les seem to be flogging the high earners without a thought for what's left, and with that thought how much financial trouble are we in?
                      We got billionaires in the boardroom, yet no evidence of intent on bringing in known quality.
                      Yeah ok Caulker hasn't covered himself in glory, but surely he can only get better in the championship, and he's (publicly at least) said he's staying
                      to help put things right.
                      You sure Dave he played against lower league teams in our magnificent cup runs last season and didn't cover himself in glory

Comment

Just skimmed through some saints forum and they are not happy if this one goes through. Few of them said worst CB they watched last season, turns like an oil tanker.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          You sure Dave he played against lower league teams in our magnificent cup runs last season and didn't cover himself in glory
                          Neither did any of them to be fair.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

[QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1442028]Neither did any of them to be fair.
                            Your right Ginge but my point is what makes posters think he's not going to make his amatuer errors in the Championship he doesn't do
                            it on purpose does he , he's got all the things a C/H needs ability wise except a brain thats got a discipline function
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 29-07-2015, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Glenn roeder anyone?....love to see that side step again!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                                + the occasional bar fight and visit to A&E
                                We dont class that as a bad atitude at rangers .

Comment

Working...
                                X