QPRDave & Kevin McLeod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Mods I might talk out off place here,, but these threads can be trouble. People might think they are amusing I don't. Especially if you have a short temper,, it's lucky it ain't come to a face to face duel between dave & Kevin..if anyone wants to say butt out fair enough.. It's just my honest opinion
    We have numerous slug it our threads Harry. Not one of them have led to any individual to offer out its opponent. Its just a way to let of steam away from the main board. If or when a situation arises where it gets to the point of that happening then, I'm sure the mods will take action and remove this section.

Until then, look at it as tongue and cheek where heads do battle uncensored.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      Mods I might talk out off place here,, but these threads can be trouble. People might think they are amusing I don't. Especially if you have a short temper,, it's lucky it ain't come to a face to face duel between dave & Kevin..if anyone wants to say butt out fair enough.. It's just my honest opinion
      Harry, you'll just have to trust me when I say we've thought about this long and hard behind the scenes.

The only realistic alternative to having this section would be a return to warnings, infractions and bans - which nobody wants, and in the main only creates bad feeling and resentment, and worse still - unhealthy divisions between mods and posters, which again, nobody wants.

There really is no perfect solution to age-old problem of flame wars on messageboards, but for now this is the best compromise I've been able to come up with.

I also concur with Hitman's post above.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        You mean this "revelation"?...

WeAre was under the impression it was ex-mod Sullivan who was behind his parody account, but we have it on good authority it was someone else. Anyway it's all a bit academic as the account was closed down ages ago.
        Really ??? You have it on "good authority" are you taking the ####???

That's just proves to me there's more going on behind the scenes with this websites moderators than meets the eye.

Personally I couldn't care less which one of you set up Greggs parody account, or the scott Jones parody account of me, just sad little blokes having a giggle trying to impress your mates.

Time the lot of you #### wits grew up

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          We have numerous slug it our threads Harry. Not one of them have led to any individual to offer out its opponent. Its just a way to let of steam away from the main board. If or when a situation arises where it gets to the point of that happening then, I'm sure the mods will take action and remove this section.

Until then, look at it as tongue and cheek where heads do battle uncensored.
          No problem mate
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Harry, you'll just have to trust me when I say we've thought about this long and hard behind the scenes.

The only realistic alternative to having this section would be a return to warnings, infractions and bans - which nobody wants, and in the main only creates bad feeling and resentment, and worse still - unhealthy divisions between mods and posters, which again, nobody wants.

There really is no perfect solution to age-old problem of flame wars on messageboards, but for now this is the best compromise I've been able to come up with.

I also concur with Hitman's post above.
            I do trust you and yeh it can be fun to see to posters have a pop at eachother.. As long has your happy I'm happy
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
              Really ??? You have it on "good authority"
              Yes

are you taking the ####???
              No

Personally I couldn't care less which one of you set up Greggs parody account
              I've already made it clear to you that it wasn't a mod behind it. If you choose to disbelieve that, that's entirely your choice. Really doesn't bother me either way.

Comment

Really ??? You have it on "good authority" are you taking the ####???

That's just proves to me there's more going on behind the scenes with this websites moderators than meets the eye.

Personally I couldn't care less which one of you set up Greggs parody account, or the scott Jones parody account of me, just sad little blokes having a giggle trying to impress your mates.

Time the lot of you #### wits grew up
                I wouldn't be surprised if it was that middle aged virgin ploughboy.

he is a proper pleb and that sort of thing would be right up his street.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                X