QPRDave & Kevin McLeod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Btw mods.....how come the other day hitman gets picked up for circumventing the swear filter ...yet this geek is allowed to say what he likes?

Good ol double standards #watrb
    Not only a miserable bar steward, but a bertie smalls as well. Nobody likes a grass fatty, hence the saying 'Snitches get stitches'.

Now its been brought to your attention by the sheperds bush supergrass, apologies myu mate, wont happen again.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-07-2015, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
      There's so many impersonators from this site it's unreal, and the revelation an actual mod of this site was trolling a member of this forum via a parody account does make you wonder.

There could well be some libel issues afoot there so I hope everyone is fully aware of what they are doing.
      Oh the irony!!!!!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

the revelation an actual mod of this site was trolling a member of this forum via a parody account...
        You mean this "revelation"?...

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Matty no need to hide it big man. I know who it was. The guy was an ex mod and I still respect him as much now as I did then and that is allot. 2nd best mod after Stan but he did take a real dislike to me which I accepted
        Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Don't think you've got the man mate.
        WeAre was under the impression it was ex-mod Sullivan who was behind his parody account, but we have it on good authority it was someone else. Anyway it's all a bit academic as the account was closed down ages ago.

Comment

Whoever it was didnt like me much either, so it was obviously a 'realist' . Oh well ha ha.

Comment

So mcleod is hitman is he?
            I just mean in general, I've not checked to see if any of those accounts are linked together yet.

All I'm asking is to keep the swearing off the main section.

Comment

There's so many impersonators from this site it's unreal, and the revelation an actual mod of this site was trolling a member of this forum via a parody account does make you wonder.

There could well be some libel issues afoot there so I hope everyone is fully aware of what they are doing.
              First I heard of this, if you know something tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Not only a miserable bar steward, but a bertie smalls as well. Nobody likes a grass fatty, hence the saying 'Snitches get stitches'.

Now its been brought to your attention by the sheperds bush supergrass, apologies myu mate, wont happen again.
                Oh do hush up dwain......#internettoughguy..

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  I just mean in general, I've not checked to see if any of those accounts are linked together yet.

Well you're not "asking" dwain mcleod ......the most miserable happy clapper ever......#miserable####clpper

Comment

Miserable happy clapper I suppose the opposite is a cheerful negative guy
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      It is deffo getting the worst its ever been on here mate. Really feels like there is more posters against Rangers than for them.
                      which actually reads ......They don't agree with me so i'm going to cry

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Miserable happy clapper I suppose the opposite is a cheerful negative guy
                        Well is he happy?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

No I'm not Mcleod MYU. I am me and me alone. I was this name on the mod report message board and I'm the same on here.
                          1 name, 1 account.

The Hitman.

Ps feel free to check and confirm on here MYU.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Oh do hush up dwain......#internettoughguy..

Hahaha
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Dave when you were away so long, was you under the hospital or doctor for manic depression/bi polar?
                              Genuine question, as you are showing symptoms of it on here, and i know first hand from a close mate how horrible and hard work on the sufferer, family and friends that mental illness can be, so if you were then i would like to refrain from any form of goading or arguing to make the condition any worse whatsoever, and thats being genuine, sincere and totally honest.
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 30-07-2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Mods I might talk out off place here,, but these threads can be trouble. People might think they are amusing I don't. Especially if you have a short temper,, it's lucky it ain't come to a face to face duel between dave & Kevin..if anyone wants to say butt out fair enough.. It's just my honest opinion
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X