Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
      Same old names with the same old yawn.
      like groundhog init, ya boring t*sser

Comment

I'm such a nice chap really

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I'm such a nice chap really
          No matter how many spats you get involved with on here, dont run off again. your a top character on here buddy. same goes for Mc.

#INITFORTHELONGHAUL
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

My reply to mor0n mcleod applies to you too bamber
            the Bamber comment actually made me laugh out loud.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Cu nts off every single thing to do with qpr non stop but praises this farking robbing piece of rubbish and junior toilett. Troll.
              Btw mods.....how come the other day hitman gets picked up for circumventing the swear filter ...yet this geek is allowed to say what he likes?

Good ol double standards #watrb

Comment

Btw mods.....how come the other day hitman gets picked up for circumventing the swear filter ...yet this geek is allowed to say what he likes?

Good ol double standards #watrb
                We don't want anyone to get away with it, hitman will read this message and hopefully stop doing it. The rule applies to all members.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  We don't want anyone to get away with it, hitman will read this message and hopefully stop doing it. The rule applies to all members.
                  So mcleod is hitman is he?

Comment

So mcleod is hitman is he?
                    Think Myu meant to say Kev
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Think Myu meant to say Kev
                      There's so many impersonators from this site it's unreal, and the revelation an actual mod of this site was trolling a member of this forum via a parody account does make you wonder.

There could well be some libel issues afoot there so I hope everyone is fully aware of what they are doing.

Comment

Just to add a certain Twitter account has actually been reported not only to Twitter, looking forward to the outcome of that particular matter.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                          There's so many impersonators from this site it's unreal, and the revelation an actual mod of this site was trolling a member of this forum via a parody account does make you wonder.

There could well be some libel issues afoot there so I hope everyone is fully aware of what they are doing.
                          Funny you should post that...I do wonder sometimes.

Comment

Funny you should post that...I do wonder sometimes.
                            Yeh quite a revelation that a mod would get up to such under handed tactics

Comment

Fark me qprqpr you make me larf,
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post

Do tell us more. Think you have either misunderstood someone, or just been well and truly tripped up with this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X