• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave & Kevin McLeod

you looking in the mirror?..........Brilliant originality

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Ever heard of google?
    Yes troll i have actually, need you to link me though cos your better at it than me.

Comment

He'll do well over there.....
      Cu nts off every single thing to do with qpr non stop but praises this farking robbing piece of rubbish and junior toilett. Troll.

Comment

#SlugItOut

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          #SlugItOut

You love that section aint it. Ha hal

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            You love that section aint it. Ha hal
            You know it. Great addition to the site. Need to somehow get one of those smiley faces saying "Slug It Out" so I can just post that.......Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

We can't outbid Forest Green Rovers !!
              Troll.

Comment

This might be it....

Comment

Cu nts off every single thing to do with qpr non stop but praises this farking robbing piece of rubbish and junior toilett. Troll.
                  Dunno if this is that classic Kev sarcasm but if not, I'm in agreement.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Yes troll i have actually, need you to link me though cos your better at it than me.
                    hohoho abso f*ckin lutely brilliant!!!...oh me sides, wot a bloke

Comment

Yeah whatever, still waiting for a link showing your claim, i cant find one .

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        #SlugItOut

I'll prob have to do another one soon just to stop QprQpr thinking I single him out

Comment

Yeah whatever, still waiting for a link showing your claim, i cant find one .
                          I'm waiting for a link showing me you're a true QPR fan and not arsenal fan!
                          Last edited by QPRDave; 28-07-2015, 07:18 AM.

Comment

You following me around weirdo?

Just for your info .....now get your tiny little pin head brain ready thicko......If when you read, you could try to understand
                            what all the shapes mean when they're put together, (I know it's hard for you) and get a message at the end of the sentence, you
                            won't see me praising him anywhere in that post. The reason he'll do well ...imo is because it's c**p football, so will suit him....duh
                            Too f**kin keen to (as you so eloquently put it) to c**t me off aren't ya....you c**t

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Dunno if this is that classic Kev sarcasm but if not, I'm in agreement.
                              My reply to mor0n mcleod applies to you too bamber

Comment

Working...
                              X