X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mate knows Donald Duck if that any help
    You Rsssssss

Comment

That might have something to do with the 800 odd tweets you have post on your parody account mugging me off, put yeh I better go see a quack

Comment

QprQpr, he's already told you that wasn't him on more than one occasion.

And quite honestly, keeping on referring to it only highlights it's existence so would be better to not mention it, would it not?

As for the threats and general behaviour, you more than most should know what will be happening soon if you don't stop the nonsense on here. Meet him for a pint or a milkshake by all means, but keep this crap off of here please. I doubt if anybody else is remotely interested.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          QprQpr, he's already told you that wasn't him on more than one occasion.

And quite honestly, keeping on referring to it only highlights it's existence so would be better to not mention it, would it not?

As for the threats and general behaviour, you more than most should know what will be happening soon if you don't stop the nonsense on here. Meet him for a pint or a milkshake by all means, but keep this crap off of here please. I doubt if anybody else is remotely interested.
          So because he has said it's not him makes it so? You reap what you sow and I have it on good authority he is behind it.

As for your other threat just ban me if there's an issue is what you do normally anyway

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
            So because he has said it's not him makes it so? You reap what you sow and I have it on good authority he is behind it.

As for your other threat just ban me if there's an issue is what you do normally anyway
            I don't normally ban anybody, only you. And then only because you behave like this. You have been allowed back, without any objection from me, on the basis that we decided to give everybody one final chance so as not to be seen to exclude anybody. Some came back but are now permanently banned. Others are treading a very fine line at the moment. It's nothing personal, just a case of ensuring that the majority of posters, who behave absolutely correctly, don't have their enjoyment of this site disrupted by a few blokes that appear to have nothing better to do than argue amongst themselves.

Choice is yours entirely. Makes no difference to me whatsoever.

Comment

I hope I'm well away from that thin line these days!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sigh

James, it's not me. I'm tempted to ask on what good authority as most of my friends haven't a scooby about using the internet, they can barely log on here sometimes.

Now, here's something that I said to you privately that I'll say here publicly.

REPORT IT TO TWITTER

If someone is abusing or harassing you then REPORT IT. Not just to twitter but to the Police if you feel the need. Twitter have a legal obligation to respond. Go to that account, click on the "gears" icon AND HIT REPORT

FILL OUT THE FORM AND GET IT CLOSED DOWN.

IT HAS F ALL TO DO WITH ME FOR THE 60000 TIME.

A) Get that thru your skull
                B) Report it
                C) Get that thru your skull
                D) Report it

Now, if you don't ####ing understand that then GET IN THE SEA

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  I hope I'm well away from that thin line these days!
                  I think he prefers fat lines Facto based on his behaviour

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
                    I think he prefers fat lines Facto based on his behaviour
                    Another assumption of you and your twitter mates which is in fact incorrect.

Comment

Another assumption of you and your twitter mates which is in fact incorrect.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Exactly

Comment

OK, so your issue with Scott is over a Twitter issue? So why not have your public he said she said tournament over there?
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

See you soon scotty boy

You're about as intimidating as a kitten playing with a ball of wool.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

You're about as intimidating as a kitten playing with a ball of wool.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X