Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA9 Ranger & Scott Jones

Originally posted by W5R View Post
    Their book says nothing about women dressing up as post boxes and interestingly says they shouldn't be trolleyed when they go to prayers and later on says it's alright to flog it to others but bad to get wasted yourself.

Like most things in the fairy tale books all contradiction and BS.

Back to the game, be interesting to see what we do get paid for it. Not sure it's worth it after the heat we've had?

Also, what happened to the proposals for boxing to come back and indeed weddings (we've still no license for either, although funerals are allowed)
    Nice bit of casual racism from you their Jones

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
    Nice bit of casual racism from you their Jones
    That statement is about as racist as you are sane

Comment

That statement is about as racist as you are sane
      Really ? I would suggest you question your own sanity if you don't think that's racist.

Comment

Really ? I would suggest you question your own sanity if you don't think that's racist.
        I'd suggest you toddle pip young man.

Comment

Or maybe foxtrot Oscar!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            Or maybe foxtrot Oscar!

Comment

Sorry you've had to deal with this bellend. I can only apologize for the simpletons behavior
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Racism card being banded about for no reason again shocker.

Comment

Islam is a religion not a race you ####

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Sorry you've had to deal with this bellend. I can only apologize for the simpletons behavior
                    Pack it in greg,

Comment

QprQpr, it is obvious to everyone on here that you have a personal problem with W5R; but do you have to hi-jack every single thread he creates or replies on?

It really is getting boring & according to the many PMs I am getting, most are fed up with your constant digs (whether warranted or not).

May I suggest you continue your love in with W5R via Pm or maybe in the slug out section?

Thanks
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        QprQpr, it is obvious to everyone on here that you have a personal problem with W5R; but do you have to hi-jack every single thread he creates or replies on?

It really is getting boring & according to the many PMs I am getting, most are fed up with your constant digs (whether warranted or not).

May I suggest you continue your love in with W5R via Pm or maybe in the slug out section?

Thanks
                        Why would I do that when I could just surprise him at rangers one day when he is least expecting it ? I'm liking his veiled threats on twitter as well, ####ing pencil neck #####.

I don't like Muslims as much as the next man but then again I'm not the one making snide remarks on here am i.

Comment

Why would I do that when I could just surprise him at rangers one day when he is least expecting it ? I'm liking his veiled threats on twitter as well, ####ing pencil neck prick.

I don't like Muslims as much as the next man but then again I'm not the one making snide remarks on here am i.
                          Do you need directions? This isn't Loftus Road FYI

Comment

See you soon scotty boy

Comment

Go and see a quack.

I've zero idea what your beef with me is, especially as I'd defended you 5029 times over the years but well, go and see a quack.

Comment

Working...
                              X