No announcement yet.

Alex McCarthy set to be replaced by...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forest Green must offer some great wages.

Comment

Reckon he just knows he's poo poo
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
        Forest Green must offer some great wages.
        No, they probably offered him the number 1 shirt and he knew he would be on the bench at QPR.

Comment

First team keeper at Forest Green or reserve keeper at QPR? He chose Forest Green. Ha ha ha ha.
          We were never in for him, cos as much as some users on here cant stand Rangers and think we are mickey mouse, if we were in for him,he would be here not there. No contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            First team keeper at Forest Green or reserve keeper at QPR? He chose Forest Green. Ha ha ha ha.
            We were never in for him, cos as much as some users on here cant stand Rangers and think we are mickey mouse, if we were in for him,he would be here not there. No contest.
            My thoughts too.

What I'd heard is we gave Maxted a trial based on an awesome performance he had in a pre-season game somewhere else (I'm assuming a trial for another club in a game that one of our scouts happened to be at). Any player can have the odd game where they look like a world beater.

Does anyone else remember Egutu Oliseh? He played as trialist for us pre-season about 10 years ago, looked awesome and all the fans who were at the game we raving about him. We gave him a contract and then realised he was a Sunday League player!

I've not heard or read anywhere that we actually offered Maxted a contract. I'm assuming we passed up on him and he went to Forest Green as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              My thoughts too.

What I'd heard is we gave Maxted a trial based on an awesome performance he had in a pre-season game somewhere else (I'm assuming a trial for another club in a game that one of our scouts happened to be at). Any player can have the odd game where they look like a world beater.

Does anyone else remember Egutu Oliseh? He played as trialist for us pre-season about 10 years ago, looked awesome and all the fans who were at the game we raving about him. We gave him a contract and then realised he was a Sunday League player!

I've not heard or read anywhere that we actually offered Maxted a contract. I'm assuming we passed up on him and he went to Forest Green as a result.
              Wasn't Tchakounte meant to be a real coup for us as well?

Comment

If he's still looking for a senior spot and trolling around then he's not all that. Future England Keeper? Seriously, in the mould of Springett, Parkes, Woods, Seaman, Green?

Comment

Agree with this. Loads of "fans" on here slating QPR for getting him and now we didn't some are slating us again because we didn't get him. Were we ever in for him in the first place or do "fans" just love ripping us for no reason.

I'm not an overly optimistic person but compared to some "fans" on here I'm the most optimistic person in the world. Why some "fans" get pleasure out of cussing everything we do, whether it's sign someone or we miss out on someone (even though we were never in for them) I don't know. Why claim to support a team if u always look for the negatives it doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Fantastic. I am really impressed.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                      Agree with this. Loads of "fans" on here slating QPR for getting him and now we didn't some are slating us again because we didn't get him. Were we ever in for him in the first place or do "fans" just love ripping us for no reason.

I'm not an overly optimistic person but compared to some "fans" on here I'm the most optimistic person in the world. Why some "fans" get pleasure out of cussing everything we do, whether it's sign someone or we miss out on someone (even though we were never in for them) I don't know. Why claim to support a team if u always look for the negatives it doesn't make sense to me.
                      My sentiments exactly. Really baffles me.

Comment

we are deffo giving a trial to that ex reading and scottish keeper. Good looking chap (no homo)
                        [

Comment

we are deffo giving a trial to that ex reading and scottish keeper. Good looking chap (no homo)
                          [
                          A bit homo.

Comment

Im at one with my sexuality bakes, if a chap looks like a male model or he could be a tv actor, i dont mind giving him props and noting it.

Comment

Im at one with my sexuality bakes, if a chap looks like a male model or he could be a tv actor, i dont mind giving him props and noting it.
                              Right there with you Kev had this discussion with weare on a thread a couple weeks back, I'm more than comfortable enough in my sexuality to know when a bloke is a handsome ba$tard. Says a lot about your own insecurity if you can't
                              Even acknowledge when a bloke is good looking IMO!

Plus everybody knows it's only gay if you push back.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Right there with you Kev had this discussion with weare on a thread a couple weeks back, I'm more than comfortable enough in my sexuality to know when a bloke is a handsome ba$tard. Says a lot about your own insecurity if you can't
                                Even acknowledge when a bloke is good looking IMO!

Plus everybody knows it's only gay if you push back.
                                Bit gay that.

Comment

Working...
                                X