No announcement yet.

Rodders tweeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you lot make me lol. Writing off Gladwin before he's even kicked a ball for us. He did very well for Swindon last season. I dread to think what your reactions would've been when we had signed Sir Les.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Rod is a classical FIGJAM. Spouts a lot of b0llox - but still love him.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
        Rod is a classical FIGJAM. Spouts a lot of b0llox - but still love him.
        haha....and he loves it when people do ask him!

Comment

You need a balance of youth and decent experience players. QPR seem to be going from one extreme to another instead of the middle ground.

Chris Ramsey has shown me nothing to have confidence in his ability to manage a team. You can sign all the young players in the world but how many become good enough. Most of brightest prospects sign for the big clubs.

Chris Ramsey is a very lucky man IMO. I hope he succeeds for our team but time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            The point is that he didn't say that so ultimately that point is moot.
            Boy you wouldn't and haven't seen my point so your best bet is stay mute yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
              You need a balance of youth and decent experience players. QPR seem to be going from one extreme to another instead of the middle ground.

Chris Ramsey has shown me nothing to have confidence in his ability to manage a team. You can sign all the young players in the world but how many become good enough. Most of brightest prospects sign for the big clubs.

Chris Ramsey is a very lucky man IMO. I hope he succeeds for our team but time will tell.
              Last season proved he is inept as a manager, only reason he was given the job is because he is a yes man, cheap and Les bum chum.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post

He brought in Mackie, retained Hill and Henry and Faurlin. There can be a few more but not too many more otherwise it will be back to normal. Personally, think we should only sign one or two more over 28's at most
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Some of you lot make me lol. Writing off Gladwin before he's even kicked a ball for us. He did very well for Swindon last season. I dread to think what your reactions would've been when we had signed Sir Les.
                  I think Gladwin might be our wildcard. The kind of player who really doesn't care who he's playing against. Got good attributes for this level. I really hope he does well.

Comment

Originally posted by we'rethexblock View Post
                    erm... we just got relegated and we are signing players from swindon and bristol city.....

what did he say wrong? we've lost our way completely and theres no way we can sign any big players.

/

buuut, while he is right in what hes saying im happy. we've gone for 'proven' and 'big name' players and it aint worked, this is the first pre season ive actually been impressed with what we are doing for a long long long time
                    I agree. I dont like a lot of what Marsh has had to say over the years but he might just have a valid point on this.
                    People on here can big up Luongo, Gladwin, JET snd Mackie all they like, but for me, they have to prove it next season.
                    Whilst QPR have signed those with perhaps some potrntial, Derby have signed Bent Weimann & Ince who are all proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
                      I think Gladwin might be our wildcard. The kind of player who really doesn't care who he's playing against. Got good attributes for this level. I really hope he does well.
                      Totally agree.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2