Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Anniversary of WATRB upgrading to proprietary Internet forum software package!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Scott did an awful lot for fellow fans and the feelings that most have on here is fairly unjust!
    Certainly did, helped me out a couple of times and was a decent enough fella
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
      It is indeed the relaunch Birthday of the site being launched properly as such.

The previous one on proboards (without the actual front end site stuff) was founded by/run/set up by Qblock, Scott, Funky and Isleworth as a response to .. well, that's a long story!

The site may have changed hands since then but that's the basic history of it all!
      Well, Happy birthday anyway Scott.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The previous one on proboards (without the actual front end site stuff) was founded by/run/set up by Qblock, Scott, Funky and Isleworth as a response to .. well, that's a long story!

The site may have changed hands since then but that's the basic history of it all!
        Miss funky and some of his cheeky posts
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Unsure what's happened to funky, never see him post a thing anywhere anymore

Comment

If anybody had the most basic of common sense, then prior to announcing such a momentous event, one would have done well to have a quick glance at the "members list", where one can see very quickly that by this date in 2009 there were already 665 members.

So sorry everybody, but no need to send Kirill the presents.

Perhaps best to wait until next March and celebrate the 7th anniversary of the relaunch.

Comment

Unsure what's happened to funky, never see him post a thing anywhere anymore
              Living in Thailand now and seems to be loving it out there and still pops back for games

Comment

Alright scott, quick question mate, have you ever liked a rangers chairman?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  If anybody had the most basic of common sense, then prior to announcing such a momentous event, one would have done well to have a quick glance at the "members list", where one can see very quickly that by this date in 2009 there were already 665 members.

Perhaps best to wait until next March and celebrate the 7th anniversary of the relaunch.
                  "relaunch"

It was the first move to a decent server and lots of extra content ;)

Bloody newbies ;)

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    Living in Thailand now and seems to be loving it out there and still pops back for games
                    #

Havent heard from him for quite some time

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Alright scott, quick question mate, have you ever liked a rangers chairman?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Since around 2007 if I'm not mistaken, on the old proboards.
                        That makes more sense as swear I could remember posting from around 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Bloody Brighton, I had a good thing going here.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            That makes more sense as swear I could remember posting from around 2007.
                            Yes the proboards set up by qblock, scott...etc etc

One did post that ;)

Comment

Congratulations, WATRB!

By the way, is it still possible to look up the old boards?
                              Thank you.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Congratulations, WATRB!

By the way, is it still possible to look up the old boards?
                                Thank you.
                                The old board is saved on a hard disk in west drayton, can maybe see if I can get it next week

Comment

Working...
                                X