Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Anniversary of WATRB upgrading to proprietary Internet forum software package!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    I

We have as much time as is required. We aren't going anywhere.
    Now there was this bloke called Finney...

98 pages later

There was this guy called chrisptenner who was selling false stories about the club to the Daily Mail...

29 pages later

There was this bloke called..

ad nauseam

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
      How long have you got?

We'd need to go back to the original "messageboard wars" (all conducted on one website at the time) the LSA basically splitting up, the formation of "Friends of QPR"..later the formation of indyrs..and that's just the beginning..

Tis an exceedingly long story.

Please proceed.....

Comment

And as Brighton alluded to there's no birthday or anniversary today, more nonsense from Jones
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          Paladini got 3or 4 puppets to set it up to pump his propaganda and be pro every sh-itty decision he made and defend his endless wrong doing, I would imagine Pete, Scrote and Funky still walk with limps now the amount of times they bent over for him for the sake of a few freebies!! There was plenty of opposition to their nonsense which did make for some excellent debate and was all told a cracking message board. I think Pete and Scott are now Bradford and Brum supporters now or whichever poor sods Uncle G rocks up to next.
          A chunk of that is wrong but, lets park that, yep it was. It's why SIX YEARS AGO TODAY...the site was revamped and moved to a new server to cope with the traffic. It was ridiculously busy and yep..some great banter.

Crazy times.

Comment

A chunk of that is wrong but, lets park that, yep it was. It's why SIX YEARS AGO TODAY...the site was revamped and moved to a new server to cope with the traffic. It was ridiculously busy and yep..some great banter.

Crazy times.
            So it's Happy move to another server day, ha ha ha
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Mar 2009 was the anniversary
              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Didn't realise Iselworth had any involvement in the board, can't see him as a puppet albeit he was in the famous picture with GP
                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Didn't realise Iselworth had any involvement in the board, can't see him as a puppet albeit he was in the famous picture with GP
                  Used to get really involved in all the spats and that's putting it mildly in the early days of the original board but would not have the faintest on how to set a website up like this and have never been involved in the admin or been a mod

Was going to just about every home and away game before it was set up,during the crazy days,and since then so did just appear on the scene or dissappear as I was at times accused

Like to think I have moved on a lot since those mad days and glad to say that those I had the fall outs with have as well so all good these days in my book

Comment

Mar 2009 was the anniversary
                    Yep.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Used to get really involved in all the spats and that's putting it mildly in the early days of the original board but would not have the faintest on how to set a website up like this and have never been involved in the admin or been a mod

Was going to just about every home and away game before it was set up,during the crazy days,and since then so did just appear on the scene or dissappear as I was at times accused

Like to think I have moved on a lot since those mad days and glad to say that those I had the fall outs with have as well so all good these days in my book
                      Thought as much.. Knew you was pro Paladini as it was me you were having the spats with amongst others !!!
                      From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

And as Brighton alluded to there's no birthday or anniversary today, more nonsense from Jones
                        Yeah lets not mention the forum being taken over by shed loads of adverts to line pockets I mean help myu cover the other expense.Your biggest trait merry is your naivety which is a shame because you can talk sense. You're so anti gp I am not surprised with your views
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thought as much.. Knew you was pro Paladini as it was me you were having the spats with amongst others !!!
                          Did you have the same username back then as to be honest I cannot remember it then again there were quite a few I had fall outs with then mostly because I was always playing devils advocate and enjoyed the arguing

Like to think that at 51 I have grown up a bit since then

Comment

Yeah I changed it when the board changed, enjoyed all the arguing as well tbh but was all harmless IMHO
                            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Yeah lets not mention the forum being taken over by shed loads of adverts to line pockets I mean help myu cover the other expense.Your biggest trait merry is your naivety which is a shame because you can talk sense. You're so anti gp I am not surprised with your views
                              The adverts don't bother me at all tbh, please explain what I'm being naive about as I do sometimes find it difficult to decipher the drivel you spout.
                              Anti GP- guilty as charged.
                              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Now there was this bloke called Finney...

98 pages later

There was this guy called chrisptenner who was selling false stories about the club to the Daily Mail...

29 pages later

There was this bloke called..

ad nauseam

Oh yeah Chris P Tenner or sloggy fiver as I know him by, fell out with him years ago
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X