Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7m bid for Phillips refused

West London Sport @WestLondonSport
    BREAKING: #QPR reject £7m bid from #WBA for Phillips http://www.westlondonsport.com/?p=87675 pic.twitter.com/gWjsbCcYHU
    Retweeted by Norths
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

7m bid for Phillips refused

West London Sports reports that we have refused a 7 million pounds offer from West Brom for Matt Phillips.

Comment

West London Sport @WestLondonSport
      #QPR reject bid from #WBA for Philips and want £10m: http://www.westlondonsport.com/?p=87675 pic.twitter.com/wLjhAy8UnW

Comment

and just some food for thought, Redcant was trying to flog him for 2.5 mil in january. even phony stepped in and blocked that.

Comment

My mate was at a function he was at yesterday so got him to approach him. He said he's a lovely guy. When he posed question he said he's unsure what is going on but likley to move

Politicians answer so make of it what you will

Comment

If goes that's fine I feel like the money won't be wasted

Comment

I think £7M is good for him paid £4M and he wasn't the most consistent?

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                if goes that's fine i feel like the money won't be wasted
                are you the itk on twitter that said ravel is back in london?

Comment

Phillips started to shine towards the end of last season. I would prefer to keep him myself but if we are rejecting prices such as £7mil then we might get a good price for him.

Didn't Phillips would say should Chris Ramsey get the job on a full time basis?

Comment

Great towards the end of last season. Wont be the end of the world if he does go, anything above 7 million will be a great price.

Comment

Metro reporting done deal to wba in excess of 7 mill.good business if true.
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

£7m, decent money, if we can get more than that then we are laughing.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Even on qpr/24/7 it's saying a done deal to wba
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Wouldn't complain at 10 mill.

Will be gutted if matty goes as I think we all agree he could of been a real difference in getting up. But at 10 mill we have doubled our investment in him and it means we can bank some of that money and spend a decent amount.

7 mill is not enough, that's a fair value but transfer fro English players with two years on their deal and the form he showed last year don't go through fairly now. The fact the club have apparently rejected this and said they want 10 mill shows how many lessons we have learnt and we really are starting to be run very s,arty and shrewdly.

If we get 10 we can spend 5/6 on two players and still bank 4 mill. It's the same with Austin. Get 15 and spend 7-10 mill and bank 5.

Comment

Maids, if you think we'll spend @ 12 - 16 mill in the next month or so on new signings I think you're being hugely unrealistic. Even if we get 15 mill for Austin, 7-8 for Phillips, 6 mill for Fer, Sandro loaned out for the season (which I think will happen) 2m for McCarthy, 1.5 m for Hoillett, and 2m for etiher Onuoha or Caulker (I reckon one will go and one stay) I just cant see us spending more than @ 8 million max on transfer fees. FFP could still be a problem and probably won't be resolved quickly for a start, remember. Hughes & Redknapp's appalling judgement and our owners naivete when it came to signings and contracts mean we've got/will have relatively little to spend. Mid-table most likely outcome, outside chance of relegation. But greater chance of going down than finishing top 6, I think, though pretty sure we'll be safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X