Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could there actually be a footballing god?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
    Don't know how the Mirror get away with printing sh1t like this.
    Sunderland are not interested in signing QPR winger Junior Hoilett this summer.

Reports this weekend claimed the Black Cats had made a £2.5million bid for the attacker.

However, the Echo understands that the Canadian-born player isn’t on the club’s wanted list.

Hoilett looks set to leave QPR after their relegation from the Premier League last season.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'd believe their local rag more than the cracked mirror.

Comment

Bournemouth in for hoillet

They want toillet for 3m according to the Sunday mirror, I hope it just ain't paper talk, he is another high earner off the books if true,, and I think 3m will do us lovely,
      You Rsssssss

Comment

According to the Mirror, means it ain't happening mate!

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
          According to the Mirror, means it ain't happening mate!
          think your right
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Probably paper talk. Apart from anything else, I very much doubt Bournemouth would match what we're paying him!

Comment

I never listen to any rumours at all Saturday or Sunday. All paper talk
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

oh dear after all their hard work in getting up !
                there might be an element of truth that 3m we give them back to help cover the wages they will pay him ? yeah you're right wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  I never listen to any rumours at all Saturday or Sunday. All paper talk

Comment

Even if true we could do without having to replace another player. Imo he has tostay for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
                      Even if true we could do without having to replace another player. Imo he has tostay for the time being.
                      Don't know if I agree with that. I think Junior definitely falls into the category of "one we could afford to lose". I think it will be unlikely though as we are paying him a fortune by all accounts. He'll probably do a Shaun Wright-Phillips and hang around like a bad smell until his contract is finished!

Comment

Yes please, ill start the car I'll give him a lift there. If ever a player failed to deliver after all the hype this is the one, wouldn't be sad to see him disappear,

Comment

I do think he is grossly overpaid and I haven't seen this gladwin chap, however he would be very close to starting on the wing along with Chery. I expect matt Phillips to be sold in the next few wks. Holliet does need to vastly improve his final ball but with a run of games he would be a handful for championship defenders. At least he is a player that makes things happen in a good and bad ways at times.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
                            not so sure, apart from his part in THE goal and one other cross which led to a goal somewhere I cant remember, I don't recall any final product from a player with in fact good ability. he must have the lowest shot success rate in the world. he reminds me
                            of a recurring dream ive had on and off all my life. im a good player and all the work is done but when I go to shoot, my leg feels like its stuck in mud and I cant shoot.

I must find out what that dream means sometime, it cant mean anything good

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I do think he is grossly overpaid and I haven't seen this gladwin chap, however he would be very close to starting on the wing along with Chery. I expect matt Phillips to be sold in the next few wks. Holliet does need to vastly improve his final ball but with a run of games he would be a handful for championship defenders. At least he is a player that makes things happen in a good and bad ways at times.
                              No no no no - how many chances do you want to give the lad. He's a poor footballer with pace his only attribute. Was given game after game in the championship last time was awful and again a good chance in the premier league.

He won't go because no will buy him on the form he's shown at qpr

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                                Yes please, ill start the car I'll give him a lift there. If ever a player failed to deliver after all the hype this is the one, wouldn't be sad to see him disappear,
                                Too late Dave... Ive already fueled the car up and I'm on my way to pick him up...

Very average and uninterested player our Mr Hoilett imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X