Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could there actually be a footballing god?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could there actually be a footballing god?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...unior-6002239?

Not only are Sunderland apparently interested but they want to offer us 2.5 mill for hoilett.

Please footballing God make this happen and let us be rid of this waster forever....

The next words out of D advocart's mouth should be" where have my arms gone"
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Don't know how the Mirror get away with printing sh1t like this.

Comment

Why would any prem league side be interested in him after the last three years he has had. Bizarre!!! if they signed him especially for £2.5mil as reckon if someone offered take him off pay role we would let him leave on a free

Comment

Lovely job if true. Shame it Went the way it did.. Rated him at Blackburn but he like so many of our signings it just hasn't worked out.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            The next words out of D advocart's mouth should be" where have my arms gone"
            Very well put

Comment

Personally, I'd drive Hoilett up there myself for £2.5m, especially if it means keeping hold of Phillips.

Comment

PLEASE let this be true !

Comment

Gotta be nonsense surely? One of the worst buys in recent history, and we've had a few.

In his defence his skewed cross for our Wembley winner & winning the penalty in the PO semi final will always warm the cockles. Apart from that, GET RID.

Comment

Anyone who has offered £2.5million for Hoilett need their head testing. If this is true then let's do it as soon as possible.

It's a shame because I highly rated him when he was with Blackburn and was thrilled when he came to us. However over the course of the last few years he hasn't really done anything.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                      Personally, I'd drive Hoilett up there myself for £2.5m, especially if it means keeping hold of Phillips.
                      Yeah you drive him mate and I would even chip in with the petrol money
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

How about offering a straight swap for bridcutt or Buckley!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          How about offering a straight swap for bridcutt or Buckley!!
                          That's what I was thinking. Buckley would be a clever signing certainly.

Comment

It's got to be we give them 2.5 million to take the liability hasn't it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              It's got to be we give them 2.5 million to take the liability hasn't it ?

Still worth doing

Comment

Working...
                              X