Ramsey talkSPORT interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    So Morrison and Garcia are not on their way then, it seems like.Furthermore, definetly no medical on monday for Garcia?
    Can`t really understand how they dare to fine us, but OK.
    Shame, thought they would be 2 good signings. Ravel must be staying with Lazio and Garcia staying in Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Shame, thought they would be 2 good signings. Ravel must be staying with Lazio and Garcia staying in Spain.
      I know I read between the lines, so not having a go here, but no where in that interview does he (CR) say this.^^^^^
      Money has to be spent carefully, (my reading of this is, sell before we buy) so there won't be prem money available till ffp sorted.
      Or did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
        Yep he was far from labeling Adel as a bad egg. Wasnt even accusing him of getting lashed or anything..just not in shape pretty much. The clue with smoking shisha pipes is in the work "smoking".

I like Ramsey, think he's a good egg.
        Think we've enough eggs, good or bad.

Comment

I reckon we will get Morrison....and still reckon we will be very competitive. Think Ramses being clever and playing our chances down so the pressure is taken off the lads. Secretly and behind the scenes we will be gearing up for a promotion challenge.

Still 100% believe we will sign some very useful players when we offload Charlie, fer,hoilett ect..

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I know I read between the lines, so not having a go here, but no where in that interview does he (CR) say this.^^^^^
            Money has to be spent carefully, (my reading of this is, sell before we buy) so there won't be prem money available till ffp sorted.
            Or did I miss something?
            I interpreted Shania's reply as definitive knowing how carefully she follows matters.

Comment

I've listened to the link and unless it was cut short no mention of Morrison, Garcia or any potential signings. Talk was mainly on lower expectations/consolidation, Taarabt, Rio, Barton and Austin. A little bit on FFP but not much. Likeable chap and whilst I get the fact that he will want to play things down he does come over a little pessimistic at times

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                I've listened to the link and unless it was cut short no mention of Morrison, Garcia or any potential signings. Talk was mainly on lower expectations/consolidation, Taarabt, Rio, Barton and Austin. A little bit on FFP but not much. Likeable chap and whilst I get the fact that he will want to play things down he does come over a little pessimistic at times
                It's gonna be ard yeah for sure it's gonna be ard
                Heard it somewhere before

Comment

Just listened to it either he doesn't know anything or he isn't giving anything away

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Just listened to it either he doesn't know anything or he isn't giving anything away
                    Probably a bit of both? There's a legal battle going on and all that

Comment

Thought the bit on Barton at the end was interesting. For me my take on the question about could Barton come back his answer said no but the way he said it said Yes so watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        It wasn't cut short and you're right that he didn't mention Morrison, Garcia or name other potential signings. Shania just mentioned them to confuse everyone

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Thought the bit on Barton at the end was interesting. For me my take on the question about could Barton come back his answer said no but the way he said it said Yes so watch this space
                          I kinda interpreted it as there is no way he is coming back. I'd like him back personally

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            I interpreted Shania's reply as definitive knowing how carefully she follows matters.
                            Oh I see.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                              I kinda interpreted it as there is no way he is coming back. I'd like him back personally
                              Agree ....

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
                                Probably a bit of both? There's a legal battle going on and all that
                                This!!
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X