Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey talkSPORT interview

Just missed it but interested to hear what he had to say

Austin clearly offski but said we dont have any "official" deals on the table.

Spoke really highly of Adel ... maybe he wasnt a "bad egg" ? We don't have much money, FFP still an issue. Pre season shaping up well. More to come in all going well.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Listen again: http://talksport.com/football/exclus...-150704154681?

The FFP issue was also touched on at our recent fan site meeting with Les and Chris. I notice many on here underestimating how much of an impact it's having on our transfer capabilities this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

The FFP issue was also touched on at the recent fan site meeting with Les and Chris. I notice many on here underestimating how much of an impact it's having on our transfer capabilities this summer.
          Is it a bad thing though?

Where we are shopping now and the wages associated with it is where we should have always been shopping.

Our third world debt is partly as of transfer fees but mainly as of wages.

Shopping for players looking to make a step up and gems is what we should be doing. The FFP is a fully deserved penalty but thankfully one that has Fernandes and Beard no longer involved day to day.

Maybe our forced restrictions demonstrate that FFP is possibly a good thing?

TF et co messed it up to epic proportions but it may have worked which would have been unfair.

Plus us actualing having to scout for players and employing someone who coaches players is something we havent had for way too long.

VIVA FFP!

Comment

The FFP issue was also touched on at our recent fan site meeting with Les and Chris. I notice many on here underestimating how much of an impact it's having on our transfer capabilities this summer.
            This, some are getting very blasé about it.

Comment

So Morrison and Garcia are not on their way then, it seems like.Furthermore, definetly no medical on monday for Garcia?
              Can`t really understand how they dare to fine us, but OK.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                This, some are getting very blasé about it.
                As some, as much as I love you brothers and sisters, are pretty blooming thick

Comment

This FFP stuff is all wrong. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the FL are dragging this out so we can't do business............ Thought he said without the using the words
                  that Adel was a bad egg, but can't deny his talent. That's what we all know.
                  Joey won't be back.Rio was past his best. Promotion will not happen, just looking to stay up

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    This FFP stuff is all wrong. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the FL are dragging this out so we can't do business............ Thought he said without the using the words
                    Joey won't be back.Rio was past his best. Promotion will not happen, just looking to stay up
                    Almost but not quite Dave. He praised Adel massively, saying on ability alone he's good enough to play for virtually any club in Europe. The problem lies with his fitness and "conditioning", alluding to a lifestyle/motivational issue.

Also he didn't rule out promotion categorically, but the priority is consolidation and getting the club back on a stable financial footing.

Comment

Reading between the lines mate, I reckon he was saying just that. As I say we all know he has ability, but not the discipline
                      that is needed to be physically tuned to perform..imo.
                      Just to add, if he thought AT wasn't a problem, home come he's left?...We all know Adel was a pain
                      Last edited by QPRDave; 04-07-2015, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Almost but not quite Dave. He praised Adel massively, saying on ability alone he's good enough to play for virtually any club in Europe. The problem lies with his fitness and "conditioning", alluding to a lifestyle/motivational issue.

Also he didn't rule out promotion categorically, but the priority is consolidation and getting the club back on a stable financial footing.
                        Yep he was far from labeling Adel as a bad egg. Wasnt even accusing him of getting lashed or anything..just not in shape pretty much. The clue with smoking shisha pipes is in the work "smoking".

I like Ramsey, think he's a good egg.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          This FFP etuff is all wrong. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the FL are dragging this out so we can't do business............ Thought he said without the using the words
                          You can also look at it as a rebuilding, but the fine line between survival and relegation is something we should be aware of,.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            You can also look at it as a rebuilding, but the fine line between survival and relegation is something we should be aware of,.
                            Very true Shania

Comment

Rambo is a likeable chap, i really hope he is not a disaster. Made a few gaffes of epic size last season so could go either way.

Comment

Working...
                              X