Liam bridcutt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam bridcutt

Derby looking to get him from Sunderland for 2 mill.

Good footballer, would be very useful at this level and 26 years old. From reading I believe. Would be a top addition to our squad. Hope we are looking at him as he fits the young mood but with championship experience.

To add to that I'd put a cheeky bid in for Buckley as well. Was a great little winger at Brighton and doesn't get much game time at Sunderland.
    Can beat a man and has great delivery on him and only 25.

Comment

What a fantastic signing, Derby favourites for the league??
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

great signing for them.... if true...

Comment

Agree with that, Maidstone. If they get him on top of Tom Ince, that's two bl.oody good, and reasonably-priced, signings. Derby looking good IMO.

Comment

It depends how you are going to setup. Bridcutt is good in a 3 man midfield, where he sits in front of the defence, breaks play up and plays the ball sideways but is seriously lacking going forward. I have watched him a fair amount, as a mate has a box at the Amex and I could probably count on my hands the amount of times I have seen him venture into the opposition half or play a probing forward pass. With all these signings Derby are making how are they going to fit them all in or will they sell 1 or 2 more notable players? (hughes, martin, bryson etc)

Comment

Not having Ince think he is a turd of a player raised up by who is dad is. Thought he was better then he was and pimped himself about ending up in champ. One great season in prem with Blackpool what had he delivered since

birdcutt I rate and would be a signing of intent if we got involved

Comment

Think Derby have said ###### to FFP and are going for it big time. Hope they fail miserably......... Again!

Comment

How do Derby get these players so cheap?

Comment

Understand what you're saying about Ince, West, but Bruce is f'ing raging about losing him for the Championship campaign. Probably not as good as he/his Dad thinks he is but I wouldn't call him turd. Hope we keep Phillips.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      It depends how you are going to setup. Bridcutt is good in a 3 man midfield, where he sits in front of the defence, breaks play up and plays the ball sideways but is seriously lacking going forward. I have watched him a fair amount, as a mate has a box at the Amex and I could probably count on my hands the amount of times I have seen him venture into the opposition half or play a probing forward pass. With all these signings Derby are making how are they going to fit them all in or will they sell 1 or 2 more notable players? (hughes, martin, bryson etc)
                      I agree he's not a attacking player hove.

But he could do a very decent job either as part of a three or I think as a dm in a 4 2 3 1 formation.

What did you think of Buckley hove? I really rate the lad. Always enjoyed watching him when he was at Brighton.
                      Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 04-07-2015, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        I agree he's not a attacking player hove.

But he could do a very decent job either as part of a three or I think as a dm in a 4 2 3 1 formation.

What did you think of Buckley hove? I really rate the lad. Always enjoyed watching him when he was at Brighton.
                        Haha I just spoke about buckley in the transfer thread. He's impressed me whenever Ive seen him, always works hard and has something about him, can drift past players easily sometimes. Think his delivery isnt the best (in comparison to say phillips) but he always seems to cause the opposition problems with his dribbling and presence. He doesnt seem to get a look in at sunderland so could be available mate. Obviously only a feasible option if phillips goes (which i think he will)

Comment

we can't compete with supa darbee supa sheep......

Comment

Working...
                          X