• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Harry have you ever met ted?
    Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    no mate
    Nice chap but expect a bear hug and 25 stone coming at you with a big sloppy kiss. Some people get intimidated by it so just a heads up. Might also be taking his plastic dog for a stretch of the legs
    I'm feeling a film title come on...or maybe a sequel..........'When Harry met Ted'

Comment

Haha spot on Stanley
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

my friend stan
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          I'm feeling a film title come on...or maybe a sequel..........'When Harry met Ted'
          Stanley you naughty boy, when I read this post I was watching lord off the dance at Wembley, i nearly spat my drink all over the bird in front off me. A good one tho mate,, by the way there was an ACDC concert at wembley stadium at the same time as the arena, it was worse trying to get home than the play off final
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Highway to hell
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Nice chap but expect a bear hug and 25 stone coming at you with a big sloppy kiss. Some people get intimidated by it so just a heads up. Might also be taking his plastic dog for a stretch of the legs
              I will make sure I put me splash off brute on then mate, ted will love that lol
              You Rsssssss

Comment

cancel slough game

seems like this game is there reserves against our reserves so its a no brainer

WE WILL HAVE THE BIG MEET UP AT THE SPRINGBOK AGAINST THE ITALIANS ON THE SECOND OF AUGUST
                THERE OUR NEW SIGNING JORDEN RHODES WILL LINK UP WITH CHARLIE AUSTIN TO CREATE HELL ON EARTH

be there or be square
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  seems like this game is there reserves against our reserves so its a no brainer

WE WILL HAVE THE BIG MEET UP AT THE SPRINGBOK AGAINST THE ITALIANS ON THE SECOND OF AUGUST
                  THERE OUR NEW SIGNING JORDEN RHODES WILL LINK UP WITH CHARLIE AUSTIN TO CREATE HELL ON EARTH

be there or be square
                  Ted if Austin and Rhodes are to lead our attack for the season ahead, I have no doubt we will walk the league. Infact I will go as far as to say drop the other 9 players and just play a simply for formation of ...2!! Surely this would be the only sensible option going forward as it would give the rest of the team/squad plenty of rest time for our Premiership campaign the following season after our immediate return. What do you reckon mate?
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

In the bok for the italian job then Ted!! Show them ya meatballs and I'll bring the dolmio..
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Ted if Austin and Rhodes are to lead our attack for the season ahead, I have no doubt we will walk the league. Infact I will go as far as to say drop the other 9 players and just play a simply for formation of ...2!! Surely this would be the only sensible option going forward as it would give the rest of the team/squad plenty of rest time for our Premiership campaign the following season after our immediate return. What do you reckon mate?
                      If Rhodes and Austin are our striker partnership this season, I will literally eat a hat. And a pair of wellies.
                      Never gonna happen.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        If Rhodes and Austin are our striker partnership this season, I will literally eat a hat. And a pair of wellies.

Comment

Working...
                        X