Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Ab-so-lute-ly spot on

Should be looking at nothing less than mid-table PL clubs otherwise stay where you are
    Spot on! I think he needs another year in the same environment but you never know what advice he is getting.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
      No one goes straight in with the asking price - that's universal business knowledge!
      My local pound shop refuses point blank to negotiate.

Comment

Think he would be better off staying with us than go to that shambles.

Comment

Charlie Austin: QPR reject Leicester's £12m bid for striker....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33377429

Comment

Tbh I don't care where he goes now. As long as we get the correct money for him and it's sorted out asap.

What we don't want is this dragging on. If Charlie's off then the quicker this is sorted the better.

Get the funds in and go and get someone like gray, gayle or afobe....

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Tbh I don't care where he goes now. As long as we get the correct money for him and it's sorted out asap.

What we don't want is this dragging on. If Charlie's off then the quicker this is sorted the better.

Precisely Maids. We will never forget what Charlie did but the club has to move forward and come out of this the strongest it can (most money)

Comment

Yep. Hopefully this public £12m bid will alert other interested clubs that they need to sort things quickly. This can only help us one way or the other.

Comment

According to the Guardian

Crystal Palace, who have yet to add to their ranks this summer, have tentatively explored the possibility of a player plus cash deal with the former Manchester United, Hull and Cardiff City forward Frazier Campbell potentially swapping Selhurst Park for Loftus Road. As yet, that proposal has not proved appealing to QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Crystal Palace, who have yet to add to their ranks this summer, have tentatively explored the possibility of a player plus cash deal with the former Manchester United, Hull and Cardiff City forward Frazier Campbell potentially swapping Selhurst Park for Loftus Road. As yet, that proposal has not proved appealing to QPR.
                    Tbh he is no world beater, would be wanting £13m plus him. Don't value him any more than that, personally. Rather just have £15m cash.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
                      Why is it so bloody hard for other clubs to understand there's a 15 million asking price?! If we rejected 14 from Newcastle why do Leicester think 12 will cut it...
                      Bit like buying a car or house you always start with a cheeky one!

Comment

I'd take 9 mill and gayle...

Comment

I think Charlie will stay without batting an eyelid if a club from at least mid table don't come for him....I don't include wba or toon as midtable.
                          Do think he'll be with the Hammers by august

Comment

Atleast we know we are getting more than 10m, say charlie goes for 15m plus sterling 8m , there's 23m without the sales off fer and matty
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

I agree with that. The fee should have been set higher imo which would have left room for negotiating so that QPR get at least £15m.

Comment

No thanks to that offer.
                                Gayle + £10m might be nearer the mark. Its a shame they valued him at £15m.
                                t

Comment

Working...
                                X