Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people deal with the moaners around them at games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same as ds. Tbh most of the time I don't bother saying anything , we all have our own opinions n all that. However, a couple of times somebody has dug a player out for, say, a stray pass, and then there will be 5 or 6 passes made perfectly by said player before one more stray pass and the fan will give it "fark sake have you made a single pass today"! The selective memory of some does amuse me.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Have you noticed that the constant moaners coating off the players and club all through the game always no nothing about football and they always say the most stupid things but just say them cos they think they are on the stage! That 90 minutes is as much for them to star is it is for the players
      This

Although I have been guilty the odd time of getting wound up and going to give it some verbal, only to get tongue tied and come out with the bigest load of ###### possible that has had me and the people around me in bits with laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Fart and waft in their direction.
        You also get the opposite when people talk a lot of dribble that is untrue and exaggerated at matches that does my head in even more. It happens all the time on the forums.

Comment

Tug them and give them stick

Comment

Give them a hug. Show some love.

Comment

Na. T mate.

Comment

Working...
              X