Record season ticket sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    How on earth do you intend to achieve this impossible mission now that hallucinogenic mushrooms are banned in the UK?
    You can still get them under the counter down bayswater mate.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I left it to the last two hours to renew me and the boys ST. I really was set up for a year out. But price and the change in direction, signing young players got me buzzing again. It might still be a bit of an uphill challenge to finish in the top ten but to be fair that will do me. I didn't enjoy the prem at all and found it a real drag getting out of bed for the away games. Well, Im in and am looking forward to the season ahead. I just hope the fans give CR and the lads there full support and a chance before screaming SAME OLD RANGERS every time a player hits a bad pass. These young lads need all the support they can get from the first kick.

UUUURRRRSSSSSSS

Comment

I didn't get one but cheaper price and more games was tempting, I'll renew my membership and see how many games I can get to with kids.
        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
          I left it to the last two hours to renew me and the boys ST. I really was set up for a year out. But price and the change in direction, signing young players got me buzzing again. It might still be a bit of an uphill challenge to finish in the top ten but to be fair that will do me. I didn't enjoy the prem at all and found it a real drag getting out of bed for the away games. Well, Im in and am looking forward to the season ahead. I just hope the fans give CR and the lads there full support and a chance before screaming SAME OLD RANGERS every time a player hits a bad pass. These young lads need all the support they can get from the first kick.

UUUURRRRSSSSSSS

Great post !
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            One day I might move into London and get a season ticket and sit next to you and who'll be laughing then?
            Everybody else...

Comment

Working...
            X