X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record season ticket sales

According to the official.

https://twitter.com/qprfc/status/616866580522102784

I can believe it, completely different vibe around the place!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      I can believe it, completely different vibe around the place!
      Only this place, and i would guess up to 80% or 90% of this place are non season ticket buyers.

Comment

Some one will be on here soon trying to find a negative spin on that.....

Comment

Makes you proud. Follow relegation with record sales. Proper fans.

Comment

I bet the club are gutted the "I didn'ts" haven't renewed.

Comment

record season ticket sales could mean anything they like without giving out overall figures i.e. record for how many sold altogether or is it record sales for month of June, 1st week in July etc.

Comment

Well done all loyal supporters who have stuck by their club #onelove

Comment

Get the feeling we might have a glimpse of the old Rangers on the pitch this season. How good will it be to have the proper Rangers vibe back in the stands. I just hope the bloke that's been sat next to me for the last few years has decided to give up so I don't have to listen to his constant moaning every bloody game
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Get the feeling we might have a glimpse of the old Rangers on the pitch this season. How good will it be to have the proper Rangers vibe back in the stands. I just hope the bloke that's been sat next to me for the last few years has decided to give up so I don't have to listen to his constant moaning every bloody game
                    they have decanted to this forum instead

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      Makes you proud. Follow relegation with record sales. Proper fans.
                      Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Well done all loyal supporters who have stuck by their club #onelove
                      Loyal supporters
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        record season ticket sales could mean anything they like without giving out overall figures i.e. record for how many sold altogether or is it record sales for month of June, 1st week in July etc.
                        Clutching at negative straws there......why not take it at face value...

Comment

Well done lads and lasses, great loyalty shown.

I havent re-newed this season but i will be getting a membership to go to a few.

Comment

I keep hearing Microsoft have record Lumia sales,
                            trouble is that few people end up using these phones.
                            Let's just hope Loftus Road is actually filled to the brim every game.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...6-2522249.aspx

Says 9,627.

Comment

Working...
                              X