apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Insider View Post
    Regardless of age no south Americans allowed we are banned aren't we?
    Yeh, but I thought after a certain amount of years a South American could get a EU passport if he has lived in a EU country for over 5 years?
    Might be wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      Yeh, but I thought after a certain amount of years a South American could get a EU passport if he has lived in a EU country for over 5 years?
      Might be wrong though
      Or what if someone was born in Brazil for example but moved to Spain when 1 years old, and been living in Spain for over 20 years, I think people like that get a EU passport?

Comment

Maybe they are waiting for the ruling to be lifted before the signing is made official? I don't even know if it went beyond the medical? I believe two additional medical have taken place but no announcements have been made.

These guys are young, I can only guess that they are for the youth team, as of this evening, as far as I am aware, no medical has been taken by Garcia, but I don't know everything!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Maybe they are waiting for the ruling to be lifted before the signing is made official? I don't even know if it went beyond the medical? I believe two additional medical have taken place but no announcements have been made.

These guys are young, I can only guess that they are for the youth team, as of this evening, as far as I am aware, no medical has been taken by Garcia, but I don't know everything!
          Plenty of South Americans have 2nd passports, normally Portuguese or Spanish.

Comment

QPR still have a ban due to the Sandro mess, unless it has been resolved without making the news public.
            But this is a message board and people can post whatever they want regardless of truth or accuracy.

Comment

Only temporarily, I would assume that will all get sorted soon........

Comment

but I don't know everything!
                Still better than knowing nothing !!

Comment

hello guys, first post here. i've been checking you out for quite some time, but only now i registered and posted.

regarding this 19 y o brazilian that cali mentioned doing a medical I would have some guesses on who he might be.
                  i am not claiming to be itk, i just know a bit of brazilian football, and of course i may be completely wrong

It's not dude, it's a 19 yr old
                  my first guess is this guy Nathan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan...er,_born_1996)
                  he is an attacking midfielder that recently joined chelsea http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest...gn-nathan.html

never seen him playing, but i don't believe he would get anywhere near the chelsea bench — so they are probably wanting to loan the kid out so that he can gain some experience. getting used to living in london and playing football in an english league would make sense.

also, the guy has already been officially announced by chelsea, which may mean that they have sorted out his visa already or that he has an european passport (which is not difficult, since the kid is from southern brazil, where a large percentage of the population is of italian descent).
                  even if he hasn't an european passport it shouldn't be that difficult for chelsea to obtain a residence permit for him, since he has played in brazilian U17 and U20 teams. if this is the case, and chelsea were only to loan the kid to us, i believe they would continue to be his employer and sponsor for visa issues, which wouldn't conflict with our ban on non-europeans...
                  Last edited by heatwave; 03-07-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    QPR still have a ban due to the Sandro mess, unless it has been resolved without making the news public.
                    But this is a message board and people can post whatever they want regardless of truth or accuracy.
                    Really now! I don't think so pal people like you just dig and moan to there hearts content, I was clearly stating as of THIS POINT we are banned so regardless of a medical they won't sign unless have a eu passport!

Anyway this site is full of depressing moaning old gits I'm OUT

Comment

who is Dani Garcia the y@nk?

Comment

Really now! I don't think so pal people like you just dig and moan to there hearts content, I was clearly stating as of THIS POINT we are banned so regardless of a medical they won't sign unless have a eu passport!

Anyway this site is full of depressing moaning old gits I'm OUT
                        I wasn't having a go at you. I was agreeing with you that the club has a ban on signing non- EU players.

Comment

my second guess would be Kenedy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenedy_(footballer)

he is a pacey second striker/left winger that played for fluminense in brazil. the brazilian media reported he was transferred to chelsea http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...rmed-Done-Deal

the thing is that chelsea didn't confirmed and fluminense only announced that kenedy left the club, being negotiated with an investment group for a reported $10mill (~£6mill) fee. football in south america is a strange business, but that might really indicate a transfer to england, since his federative rights where prior to that shared between fluminense, different investment groups and the player himself. so, selling to a single owner would avoid things like faurlín case years ago (i am sure you remember it well...)

anyway, to date no club transfer was announced for kenedy and he may even end up playing in saudi arabia... but for sure we would never pay the reported fee for such a player — but chelsea could, and using the same thinking applied to nathan (even though it is less likely...) he could end up loaned to us

Comment

It's probably just players for the EDS.

Comment

third and last guess would be andreas pereira https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Pereira

this kid was born in belgium, so there would be no transfer ban regarding him. he is an attacking midfielder that is in manchester united's books and recently did a reasonably good display for the brazil U20 team at last month's world cup. on the final game he scored that goal agains serbia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlJI1uSfSdA but brazil ended up losing the title on the penalty shootout.

united could be fairly interested in him getting some 1st team experience and they have loaned players to us in the past... not that any of those transfers went well....

anyway, i am just doing some guesswork here... hope you guys dont mind. cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                                How very singular of him
                                lol i didnt even notice maybe i think it is half an apology lol
                                TWITTER
                                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                                X