apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apologies

On the information regarding Byrne and gray, not here to wind people up the deals are still looking good just valuations different between the club's. Both players want to play for qpr and alot of the delays are due to whether Austin is staying or not. His future will definitely be sorted by next week. California you can confirm this also but Dani Garcia's medical is penciled in for Monday.

Can confirm Morrison IS done on a three year deal!

Originally posted by Insider View Post
    On the information regarding Byrne and gray, not here to wind people up the deals are still looking good just valuations different between the club's. Both players want to play for qpr and alot of the delays are due to whether Austin is staying or not. His future will definitely be sorted by next week. California you can confirm this also but Dani Garcia's medical is penciled in for Monday.

Thanks for the info! Any news on any CB targets ? Seems to be a lot of midfielders targeted

Comment

Be pleased with Morrison if true. Has the potential to be a top player if he gets his head screwed on.

Comment

Just hope when Austin does go we get the fee we want for him.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What about a RB, Santa??

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            Be pleased with Morrison if true. Has the potential to be a top player if he gets his head screwed on.
            It's him screwing someone else's head off that's likely to be the problem. But think, actually, he's a bit of a pretend gangsta.....

Comment

I now wonder whether Fer and Phillips will stay or not? Something, We will soon find out, I guess.

Great news overall. Thanks!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

good work King.

Never doubted you.

#longlivetheking
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  What about a RB, Santa??
                  I'm not certain but I take Byrne as the right-back. Dunno where Ramsey would play him but I'm aware he has spent time there before.

Comment

King ITK

#TheITKtableneverlies

Comment

i would like all 4 at our club would show some real ambition on promotion this season
                      TWITTER
                      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

No worries insider. Really appreciate you regurgitating everything that's on the Internet and in the papers already mate.

Comment

Lots going on, two medical have been done and not announced, a young South Americian, could be for the youth set up, and another yesterday.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            Lots going on, two medical have been done and not announced, a young South Americian, could be for the youth set up, and another yesterday.
                            cali is what he said right though?
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I will check, if someone has the balls to apologies when they don't have to, I tend to believe them, as they say, things change, lol.

When I find out I will pass it on.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X