X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a few more in like this....quality

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Really excited by this signing. Think les and Ramsey are very closed up and more so than people give them credit.fingers crossed this is a shrewd bit of business.
      If he can get 1 in 3 that will be a very good return.

Would love to sign Gray now. Love a little and large combo.
      Yeah, Gray would compliment him really well. I like the idea of us signing a fast Striker for the first time in ages.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=130OZvv_QHo

Take a few like this next season!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Nice one, lets hope hes a blinder. Au revoir mr charlie austin, thanks for everything, you will always get a warm welcome at loftus road son.
          god i hope he's not Charlie's replacement....Bet we've signed the Trabant rather the BMW of strikers
          Last edited by QPRDave; 02-07-2015, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            god i hope he's not Charlie's replacement....Bet we've signed the Trabant rather the BMW of strikers
            But better a new Trabant than a past it, over the top clapped out BMW. But probably not.......

Comment

Will withhold judgement until I have seen him as have never heard of him until linked or seen him play

Everyone got excited by Mutch and he was t urd hope this geezer is a diamond

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                Played every youth level for Germany up to U21s and is still only 24. Ive wanted a big striker type player for a while now (Bobby doesnt count as he had 1 leg most of the time) and at 6 ft 4 he certainly fits the bill. 14 goals in 29 last year in German 2nd division for a team who finished in top 8 isnt too bad a record either. Obviously we have to wait to see him in person but I am pleased with this signing so far and think the club have done well to bring in this sort of player. (apparently the fee is only £1.5 - 2 mill) Finally we actually have scouts who dont just park up at spurs training ground looking for any deadwood
                to put that into context, last season, despite only signing on deadline day, he was fc union's highest scorer since 2001-02 season.

Comment

You don't play, and score goals for every German national team up to U21 if you're a gimp. Just seems like he perhaps lost his way...... Hopefully he can rediscover it and prove himself down the Rangers.

Hopefully he's a more effective and consistent version of that big Rusky at Reading.

And please....... no humming of The Dam Busters when he scores

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                    to put that into context, last season, despite only signing on deadline day, he was fc union's highest scorer since 2001-02 season.
                    Impressive. Get some wingers and pacy strikers to play with him now

Comment

Young, hungry with huge potential what's happening at QPR these days
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                        You don't play, and score goals for every German national team up to U21 if you're a gimp. Just seems like he perhaps lost his way...... Hopefully he can rediscover it and prove himself down the Rangers.

Hopefully he's a more effective and consistent version of that big Rusky at Reading.

Thats why I'm optimistic. The german youth system is miles ahead of ours and some of the players he played with in U21s have gone on to some big things. He is still only 24. Not bad for £1 mill, if he was English he prob would have cost £4 mill plus

Comment

Blokes a giant.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post

...........And the RAF from England shot one down....and the RAF from England shot one down.........

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              ...........And the RAF from England shot one down....and the RAF from England shot one down.........

Comment

Can't recall having a German play for us before??? Is that right?

Comment

Working...
                                X