No announcement yet.

The new kit saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know if you realise kirill but tf gets more eggs with no life coating off the kit, badge and hot dogs 24/7 and 365 days a year. The people who dont moan, tend not to tweet him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Dont know if you realise kirill but tf gets more eggs with no life coating off the kit, badge and hot dogs 24/7 and 365 days a year. The people who dont moan, tend not to tweet him.
      Aye, people with a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        The people who dont moan, tend not to tweet him.
        So the enthusiastic Twitter stream has dried up already? Good, because it was cringeworthy.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          One of the last lines he said on his video was;

Let the club know how hurt & insulted you are!

Oh my ####ing dayssssss. Hurt & insulted about a football shirt. Mate, little bit of advice from me. Go and get yourself a bit of fanny & move on. Jesus Christ we have some oddballs following us we really have.
          The use of the phrase 'oh my days' renders your opinion worth less than the guy in the video. Have a word with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Yes, this is pathetic, let us not do that - I mean why change the perfectly functioning setup where fans endlessly praise TF on Twitter as the club has been managed so efficiently. It just works
            Feel free to express your opinion of the shirt to whoever you like, but not sure how anyone can claim to be "hurt or insulted" by a piece of material.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
              Feel free to express your opinion of the shirt to whoever you like, but not sure how anyone can claim to be "hurt or insulted" by a piece of material.....
              Did this "piece of material" just magically drop from the sky and we are supposed to just accept it like the will of God?

Comment

Any adult male who gets 'angry' about a football shirt needs to do two things.

1) Re evaluate your life. Have a good think about your actions as a grown adult

2) Look into the mirror, straight into your own eyes & say 'I am a complete knob' (repeat 3 times daily until you've got yourself a life again)
                Bang on.

Great OP n all Isle, just an excuse to whinge, we should be used to it by now. Come August, the hardcore of the fan base will be there singing our hearts out which is all that matters.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Fella with the video is harmless. Its all the bitter journos, ex employees and assorted leaches that have had their ties cut by the club that love stirring #### on twitter.

Comment

Out of interest, would some of you still feel the same if the kit had no hoops at all? I'm quite baffled that some of you are so blase about our identity. Personally i'm not going to slit my wrists over the new kit, I simply just won't buy it for the 2nd year running. I do, however, feel let down by our clubs consistent spin machine and just wish they would stick to what they say or say nothing at all. For the record i've got a my own business, a house, a wife, 2 kids, a very nice car, a season ticket and i live in the borough, oh and i wear shoes!
                    Last edited by yugohoop; 02-07-2015, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      I will let you in to a little secret which is that it honestly does not improve a player or make him worse depending on what shirt he is wearing

Wot, even if it's a Chelski shirt ?
                      Or Scotland ?? Or Welsh ???

Comment

Suppose they will change the programme name to half and half now

if you buy a packet of hula HOOPS they are nice little hoops (not rings or circles) that you can put on your finger (or toes if your saxband)
                        if you opened the packet and only half a hoop was there they wouldn't be hoops but crescents or whatever
                        we are called the HOOPS errr wonder why ,,,

I totally agree with saxband on this issue ..............

Comment

Any adult male who gets 'angry' about a football shirt needs to do two things.

1) Re evaluate your life. Have a good think about your actions as a grown adult

2) Look into the mirror, straight into your own eyes & say 'I am a complete knob' (repeat 3 times daily until you've got yourself a life again)
                          I agree, if you asked most general football supporters to name strips without badges, including the new one, ours would be one of the most easily identified, whether thick/thin/medium hoops/bars, dark/light/medium blue, hoops/bars. Some may say Reading, some may even say Celtic, but I think QPR would be the most common answer.

Until this changes, we'll always be the Super Hoops.

If you don't like it don't buy it and if it bothers you that much perhaps shout come you baR's to vent you're anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Did this "piece of material" just magically drop from the sky and we are supposed to just accept it like the will of God?
                            Now you're just getting silly... I already said you can express your opinion of it, which can include not buying it, but to get yourself so worked up that you feel personally affronted is an over reaction...

I prefer hoops all the way round so doubt I'll get these new ones but I'm certainly not crying myself to sleep over it...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                              I prefer hoops all the way round so doubt I'll get these new ones but I'm certainly not crying myself to sleep over it...
                              Neither am I.
                              I want those responsible for it to cry.

Comment

A hoop that does NOT go all the way around is surely a contradiction in terms and thus, by definition, is a stripe?

So until this issue gets resolved should we temporarily change our nickname to the "Super Stripes", and chant "Stripes" at matches?

Discuss...

Comment

Working...
                                X