X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't look too bad once it gets filled up with names and numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      A hoop that does NOT go all the way around is surely a contradiction in terms and thus, by definition, is a stripe?

So until this issue gets resolved should we temporarily change our nickname to the "Super Stripes", and chant "Stripes" at matches?

Discuss...
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy rabbit View Post
        any adult male who gets 'angry' about a football shirt needs to do two things.

1) re evaluate your life. Have a good think about your actions as a grown adult

2) look into the mirror, straight into your own eyes & say 'i am a complete knob' (repeat 3 times daily until you've got yourself a life again)
        this is genius!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          this is genius!
          And so very very honest
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            this is genius!
            Is it though? Because logically you can apply this modus operandi to any aspect of the club that you love and where will you be then? How can you love something and not get angry about some aspect/development that is blatantly wrong? Goes against the very concept of being a fan. Might as well take up knitting instead.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Any adult male who gets 'angry' about a football shirt needs to do two things.

1) Re evaluate your life. Have a good think about your actions as a grown adult

2) Look into the mirror, straight into your own eyes & say 'I am a complete knob' (repeat 3 times daily until you've got yourself a life again)
              I did that having gone to Burnley away straight after flying back into Heathrow from New York...... Didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                I did that having gone to Burnley away straight after flying back into Heathrow from New York...... Didn't work.
                I know where your coming from as I went straight to the defeat at Man City at the end of last season having just got back from Barbados for the Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  I know where your coming from as I went straight to the defeat at Man City at the end of last season having just got back from Barbados for the Cricket
                  That trumps me. We only lost 2-0 at Burnley..... And weren't relegated that day!!
                  Last edited by Rangers77; 02-07-2015, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                    Suppose they will change the programme name to half and half now

if you buy a packet of hula HOOPS they are nice little hoops (not rings or circles) that you can put on your finger (or toes if your saxband)
                    if you opened the packet and only half a hoop was there they wouldn't be hoops but crescents or whatever
                    we are called the HOOPS errr wonder why ,,,

I totally agree with saxband on this issue ..............
                    Many a time have I opened a packet of Hula Hoops and they have not been full hoops. Never felt the need to write to KP crying about it though....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Many a time have I opened a packet of Hula Hoops and they have not been full hoops. Never felt the need to write to KP crying about it though....
                      Well, it's not like you paid 40 quid for them and would use them for months or years even?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        So until this issue gets resolved should we temporarily change our nickname to the "Super Stripes", and chant "Stripes" at matches?

Discuss...
                        Or why not just chant "You Rrrrrrrrrs" like we already do ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Or why not just chant "You Rrrrrrrrrs" like we already do ?
                          Didn't you know, they're changing our name to Queen's Park Angers - obviously to fit with the mood over the new shirt but also just to stop that little chant of Rangers folklore
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            Can you believe that some of our fans are still bleating on about the new kit two days after the launch despite not many actually having any intention of ever buying a new one whatever it looked like and one fan has even made his own video on the subject which can be seen on LFW

I see a patten emerging where those doing the most whinging are those who live thousands of miles away from Loftus Rd so a new team shirt is their only real link to the club as they cannot because of logistics see us play except on the tv but for goodness sake some really need to get a grip

Really embarrassing behavior from some of our fan section
                            I could give a damn about our kit, and I live nearly half a world away. I would think that most English based hoops would have the most problem with the kit because they are the ones who have seen games live for years and remember club traditions. They are the ones who have to wear the kit to the bar or games and get stick about looking like Reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Cannot believe that 4 years into TF's reign of error some of our fans are still bleating on
                              about fellow-fans who dare criticise the club's clumsy conduct of affairs.
                              Those who actually like the shirt with the fugly back - you can buy ten of them each, for all we care.
                              We just want the wide hoops that are going all round AGAIN, hardly as difficult as building a new training ground.
                              This !!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X