Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Cannot believe how boring this subject is
    Boredom often occurs when you have little control over your situation. Boredom is actually linked to a range of psychological, social and health problems.

Boredom has been defined by Cynthia D. Fisher in terms of its main central psychological processes: "an unpleasant, transient affective state in which the individual feels a pervasive lack of interest and difficulty concentrating on the current activity

Specifically, we’re bored when:

We have difficulty paying attention to the internal information (e.g., thoughts or feelings) or external information (e.g., environmental stimuli) required for participating in satisfying activity

We’re aware of the fact that we’re having difficulty paying attention

We believe that the environment is responsible for our aversive state (e.g., “this task is boring,” “there is nothing to do”).

Boredom can also be a chronic and pervasive stressor with significant psychosocial consequences. Indeed, boredom is even associated with mortality, lending grim weight to the popular phrase “bored to death”

Better find something interesting, quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Cannot believe that 4 years into TF's reign of error some of our fans are still bleating on
      about fellow-fans who dare criticise the club's clumsy conduct of affairs.
      Those who actually like the shirt with the fugly back - you can buy ten of them each, for all we care.
      We just want the wide hoops that are going all round AGAIN, hardly as difficult as building a new training ground.
      Well said Kirill, I must be in an alternate universe where I actually agree with some of your posts! Bonus point for use of the word "fugly"!

It is pretty annoying when those who are privileged enough to be able to go to all the matches see fit to throw darts at those of us who travel many thousands of miles and spend well over a thousand quid just to see a couple of matches per season. It would be very nice to be able see all the home matches for half of what I spend to see a couple. This does not in any way invalidate my opinion about our kit. Shame on you Isleworth.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Boredom often occurs when you have little control over your situation. Boredom is actually linked to a range of psychological, social and health problems.

Boredom has been defined by Cynthia D. Fisher in terms of its main central psychological processes: "an unpleasant, transient affective state in which the individual feels a pervasive lack of interest and difficulty concentrating on the current activity

Specifically, we’re bored when:

We have difficulty paying attention to the internal information (e.g., thoughts or feelings) or external information (e.g., environmental stimuli) required for participating in satisfying activity

We’re aware of the fact that we’re having difficulty paying attention

We believe that the environment is responsible for our aversive state (e.g., “this task is boring,” “there is nothing to do”).

Boredom can also be a chronic and pervasive stressor with significant psychosocial consequences. Indeed, boredom is even associated with mortality, lending grim weight to the popular phrase “bored to death”

Better find something interesting, quick.
        Boredom mostly occurs due to being exposed to something dull and repetitive....

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          Well said Kirill, I must be in an alternate universe where I actually agree with some of your posts! Bonus point for use of the word "fugly"!

It is pretty annoying when those who are privileged enough to be able to go to all the matches see fit to throw darts at those of us who travel many thousands of miles and spend well over a thousand quid just to see a couple of matches per season. It would be very nice to be able see all the home matches for half of what I spend to see a couple. This does not in any way invalidate my opinion about our kit. Shame on you Isleworth.
          Oh dear how will I possibly sleep tonight

Comment

• Shite kit

I just looked on the offy, and can't seem to find, the QPR fans react to the new shite home kit on Twitter.

Comment

• Let's just hope we have players fit to wear the shirt. I couldn't give a toss if they wore black bin bags if they're winning every wk
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
                I just looked on the offy, and can't seem to find, the QPR fans react to the new shite home kit on Twitter.
                Stick with the retro one you can't go wrong, I may get the third kit but I will have to see it in the shop first
                You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  Stick with the retro one you can't go wrong, I may get the third kit but I will have to see it in the shop first
                  I'll probably end up doing that, I quite like the Guinness retro shirt.

Comment

• Retroshirthaven website are producing EXACT replicas of the 1985/86 Guinness shirts complete with Adidas logos and all this month, think there could be pictures on their Twitter! Can't wait, sick of the rubbish ScoreDraw replicas
                    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Princesses

Oh btw 'not true fans' renewed on the first day they were released as I have done every season for the last how many I couldn't tell you. Home & away every week. True enough for you?

Precious flowers

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Princesses

Oh btw 'not true fans' renewed on the first day they were released as I have done every season for the last how many I couldn't tell you. Home & away every week. True enough for you?

Precious flowers
                        yep! i renewed on the first day..i completely understand people not renewing for financial reasons but not because they don't like the shirt we play in

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          yep! i renewed on the first day..i completely understand people not renewing for financial reasons but not because they don't like the shirt we play in
                          Exactly. The kit is not 100% how I'd like it but nor is probably every other kit we've had for one reason or another. Don't understand all this we're losing our identity b0llox. It's a kit design not a name change or new colours. People need to get a grip. We have much bigger things to worry about rather than a poxy blue panel on the back of a shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Let's just hope we have players fit to wear the shirt. I couldn't give a toss if they wore black bin bags if they're winning every wk
                            Exactly, can't believe all this moaning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Exactly. The kit is not 100% how I'd like it but nor is probably every other kit we've had for one reason or another. Don't understand all this we're losing our identity b0llox. It's a kit design not a name change or new colours. People need to get a grip. We have much bigger things to worry about rather than a poxy blue panel on the back of a shirt.

Comment

• well ive

well ive had 55 seasons of blue and white shirt and white socks why cant we have scarlet shorts to go with the big red collour

lets be a bit more imaginative

bring back the grreen and white hooped third kit

and for a second kit lets have red and white hoops for a change
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X