Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        People should stop being so negative
        I know its unbelievable! i really find it baffling.

Comment

Thats us in league two (the old fourth division) in two years then.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
            it's something on a slow news day...

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/mi...t-2519440.aspx
            Good news thought he would end up at Luton, just shows the feeling here now where everyone will get a fair chance, how it should be, he was Luton's best player in the times i saw him i really think he should be given a run at right back, liked him pre season at Southend to.

Comment

And the game he played for us versus Liverpool was also OK.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

He's so s&&t. Will never be a regular starter in the Championship. People are so deluded. It's enough if the player is young.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  A 1 year deal don't make any sence he is only 22, I hope they play him. I bet Luton are gutted so he must off shown some promise for them
                  He was on the verge of leaving after not getting any game time - was never going to sign a longer contract just in case the same happens again.

Comment

timmy beg to differ your opinion(I would like to know on what evidence you think he is s**t)people who have seen him at Gillingham and luton seem to rate him.lets give him a chance quite happy with him and furlong as right backs.

Comment

He was offered a very good deal with Luton , but im glad he is staying and given it a go next term, would like to see young Petrasso given some games to

Comment

Just going to point out something here relating to right backs, Saidy Janko has just completed his deal to sign for celtic. This could open the door for the likely transfer of 23 year old Adam Matthews to QPR
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Latest decent player who came through our youth ranks was Warren Neill and he was a promising player. When will people learn that our youth players = ####.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                            Have a day off FFS, £100 says we will won't get relegated to League1, my winnings would go to Stans Alzheimer's fund, you in??
                            As someone who goes home and away, there is no way i would bet for rangers to be relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Just going to point out something here relating to right backs, Saidy Janko has just completed his deal to sign for celtic. This could open the door for the likely transfer of 23 year old Adam Matthews to QPR
                              Would make this offer a contract pointless as we have furlong aswell. Unless we are planning on 3 RB's next season, a stark contrast to last season where we had none

Comment

Decent player Harriman, has been rated very highly at Gillingham and Luton. All the negativity about him on here is daft in my opinion. He will do a decent job as a back up right back in the Championship. My only concern is that I would probably say the same about Furlong. Both decent back-ups but it could end in tears going into the season without an experienced right back in the squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X