No announcement yet.

Arsenal want vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vargas wontdo any good for any club in england imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      What's the betting if this transfer does come off arsenal will make him into a superstar
      he is a superstar. some tw at decided to play him on the wing and even picked swp ahead of him at palace.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Vargas will be great in a system that doesn't involve cb's blasting the ball 50 yards up field or playing 11 men in your own 18 holding on for a 0-0 draw as soon as the game starts. Hope it works out for him.

Comment

And we will get more negative publicity when he suceeds ;" Vargas, the superstar QPR almost managed to destroy in three months" or someting like that.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Sorry Stan but that's nonsense. Anyone on here will know that I'm far from Harry's biggest fan but you can't pin that on him. Vargas never wanted to be here, he didn't care about QPR and he didn't take any pride in pulling on the shirt. And before you say "well we shouldn't have signed him then", Harry didn't, Vargas and Isla were signed by the board!
            Nonsense. You can't expect every player in the squad to act like Mackie on the pitch. He wanted to come here and succeed in the Premiership whereas half our squad was here for the cash & London lifestyle..

Vargas showed his commitment and quality as soon as he came here, he was always our biggest threat and his movement was levels above anyone else in the squad. If anything the failure of all these proven players is an indictment of the coaches & backroom staff at QPR.

Dunno if he's what Arsenal need, they're better off going for players that will improve their first 11 rather than squad, but he wouldn't flop. Hope he goes on to do well.

Comment

The way we managed Vargas was atrocious

Him and Austin upfront each game would of been a perfect combo

Harry and Ramsey not playing him every game was worrying and says a lot how they have there favs in the squad and they are picked sometimes over talent

Arsenal will get the best out of him which is ashame we could not do due to us having inept managers

Comment

Not sure Ramsey did so much wrong with Vargas really, but I´m pretty sure Harry referred to him as the "kid" in a quite patronising way.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                  Vargas showed his commitment and quality as soon as he came here, he was always our biggest threat.
                  I was a fan of Vargas but that is just rubbish as our biggest threat was always Austin, proven in that Vargas scored 3 goals in 21 games (16 starts) and 2 of them in one match.

Comment

He's scored more goals in 4 games at Copa America than he did for us all season, his quality definitely wasn't the problem
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Nonsense. You can't expect every player in the squad to act like Mackie on the pitch. He wanted to come here and succeed in the Premiership whereas half our squad was here for the cash & London lifestyle..

Vargas showed his commitment and quality as soon as he came here, he was always our biggest threat and his movement was levels above anyone else in the squad. If anything the failure of all these proven players is an indictment of the coaches & backroom staff at QPR.

Dunno if he's what Arsenal need, they're better off going for players that will improve their first 11 rather than squad, but he wouldn't flop. Hope he goes on to do well.
                      I'm just wondering what sort of commitment he was showing when he refused to come off of the bench against Palace.

In my opinion you can't just sign a player with ability and think that's the job done. Ability is only half of the battle, the player has got to want to work hard and do well. That's the difference between the Vargas we are watching in the Copa America and the Vargas we saw at QPR. He wants to play well and win games for Chile, don't think he was remotely interested in anything other than getting paid whilst he was playing for us!
                      Last edited by Tarbie; 03-07-2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Not sure Ramsey did so much wrong with Vargas really, but I´m pretty sure Harry referred to him as the "kid" in a quite patronising way.
                        "Little boy, Vargas" STFU 'Arry
                        Impressing that he could pronounce his name though
                        Last edited by 1QPRDK; 01-07-2015, 11:07 PM.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          I'm just wondering what sort of commitment he was showing when he refused to come off of the bench against Palace.

In my opinion you can't just seen a player with ability and think that's the job done. Ability is only half of the battle, the player has got to want to work hard and do well. That's the difference between the Vargas we are watching in the Copa America and the Vargas we saw at QPR. He wants to play well and win games for Chile, don't think he was remotely interested in anything other than getting paid whilst he was playing for us!
                          Palace was well into the season. By that point he'd been getting benched for inferior players and was probably disillusioned with our shambles of a set up.

I agree he's probably giving more for Chile but that's to be expected, it's an international tournament in his home country and he's an important player for them. When he first arrived here he worked hard during matches and was often central in our best moves and chances… Austin scored more but Vargas made things happen and contributed a to to our play imo.

Comment

Palace was well into the season. By that point he'd been getting benched for inferior players and was probably disillusioned with our shambles of a set up.

I agree he's probably giving more for Chile but that's to be expected, it's an international tournament in his home country and he's an important player for them. When he first arrived here he worked hard during matches and was often central in our best moves and chances… Austin scored more but Vargas made things happen and contributed a to to our play imo.
                            Fair enough, but I bet if he'd showed what he was capable of in training day in, day out he would have played more and probably in his correct position too. From what I've heard the bloke was about as good as Taarabt in terms of effort between games.

As I said earlier, it's all about attitude, and even more so in the Championship than the Premier League. Hopefully Les and Ramsey have finally got this bit right after our failings in the transfer market for the last 4 seasons!

Comment

How does a player with no attitude get to play and score regularly for his national team?

Comment

http://zapsportz.com/video-glenn-hod...merica-final/?

Looks like HR needed persuading to play these guys, c;u;n;t
                                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                                X