Clear All

Originally posted by W5R View Post
    He's talking utter utter BS.

He did last year and is this year.

WTF is this???!!!

That really is gash

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Noticed that Stanistheman has typed a lot of different posts on this thread. Doing it more, doesn't make your argument more valid just to let you know.
      I am not the only one so why don't you just...

Comment

Comment

Just received this follow-up from the QPR press dept:

"Following on from last night’s explanation behind the patch on the back of the shirt, here is a brief follow-up on this.

Clubs had to submit samples during the 14/15 season in relation to their proposed playing kits for the 15/16 season, which were named and numbered accordingly for the Premier League to test these samples against the new proposed guidelines .

This gave clubs sufficient time to amend their shirt in the event their samples failed, which ours did when it was run through the computerised testing.

Needless to say, as a club we fully understand the importance of the full hoops to the supporters, and are keen for them to return as soon as possible."

Comment

oh gawd, my club is such an embarrassment, yet another #### up, I'm so so embarrassed...everyone is laughing at me! I hate QPR soooooooooooo much but oh soooooo happy I have so much to moan and slate my club about

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Just received this follow-up from the QPR press dept:

"Following on from last night’s explanation behind the patch on the back of the shirt, here is a brief follow-up on this.

Clubs had to submit samples during the 14/15 season in relation to their proposed playing kits for the 15/16 season, which were named and numbered accordingly for the Premier League to test these samples against the new proposed guidelines .

This gave clubs sufficient time to amend their shirt in the event their samples failed, which ours did when it was run through the computerised testing.

Needless to say, as a club we fully understand the importance of the full hoops to the supporters, and are keen for them to return as soon as possible."
              Southampton, Palace, Hull, Stoke, Southampton all seemed to have passed the, alleged, computer test?

So, what we submitted, if this isn't all utter BS, was our/Nikes fault and not the "kit computer".

Bodge up is at OUR end and no one else's.

This is BS

OH and how?? Are we going to return to the hoops?? If, as they say (which is BS), hoops arent acceptable then we'll never get them back whilst these rules (which dont actually exist) are in place.

Our club really does make itself look like numpties at times.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                With the number and name on, it doesn't look too bad....... It's what it looks like on the players that matters IMHO. The blue sleeve makes it look worse. Not what folk want, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  With the number and name on, it doesn't look too bad....... It's what it looks like on the players that matters IMHO. The blue sleeve makes it look worse. Not what folk want, however.
                  Agree. they have even cut half a hoop on the bottom presumably for a sponsors name ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    oh gawd, my club is such an embarrassment, yet another #### up, I'm so so embarrassed...everyone is laughing at me! I hate QPR soooooooooooo much but oh soooooo happy I have so much to moan and slate my club about
                    This kind of nonsense is getting more tedious than those who constantly moan about everything.

The kit is terrible IMO, what's to be gained by saying it isn't if that's not what you think?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      "QPR GOO" ... quite appropriate looking at this travesty of a shirt.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        From the back it's a Reading kit, especially in that shade of blue.

Frustrating as the front is superb. There had to be a better solution than solid blue. Solid white would have been better ffs

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                          This kind of nonsense is getting more tedious than those who constantly moan about everything.

The kit is terrible IMO, what's to be gained by saying it isn't if that's not what you think?
                          What annoys me are the people who call themselves fans just waiting to jump on every little thing the club does, rubbing their hand with glee. Ian Taylor and Fernandes must be scratching their heads reading their twitter feeds wondering what special brand of idiot football fans are.

If people don't like the kit then that's fine (its a lot better than last years IMO), it's the "throwing toys out of the pram" mentality that annoys me. All this "not my club anymore" bs over a ####in shirt.

Comment

Is mackie wearing the triple whit huaraches?

Comment

2012/13 we had hoops all the way round and lettering and numbering over it - not on a panel

Comment

I haven't bought a kit since the back panel and was hoping this season would be better. I'll just continue to wear my old one and maybe buy that retro Guinness one if they still have it.
                                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Working...
                                X