Vargas - Copa America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Matty, I think Vargas had every right to do so.
    Totally disagree. The bloke is a professional footballer paid insane amounts of money to do what he's asked to do by the manager. If he's asked to sit on the bench and later come on, he should bloody well do it whether he has the hump about not starting or not. Of course he should've been playing in the first instnace, but that simply is not the point.

Comment

Vargas was not injured whilst sat on the bench at Palace watching Taarabt and SWP doing sweet FA on the pitch for 85mins. He injured his knee on 4th April at WBA.
      Yeah but you reckon that the "injury" was a cover up to not have to pick him whereas I am trying to say why would you not go back to a winning team (after West Brom) if it was possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Yeah but you reckon that the "injury" was a cover up to not have to pick him whereas I am trying to say why would you not go back to a winning team (after West Brom) if it was possible?
        Because Ramsey wanted to select players who were not on loan. Isla wasn't being selected either.

Comment

Because Ramsey wanted to select players who were not on loan. Isla wasn't being selected either.
          Ramsey spent the last half of the season having auditions for next season. I don't blame any of the loan players because it was very apparent what was going on when furlong was starting as well as swp.

Comment

Ramsey's an idiot tbh

Just play your strongest side. Judge the squad in training.

Comment

Working...
            X