Karl Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    One of Harold's better signings, along with Phillips, Austin, Fer, McCarthy and Sandro.
    Jury is still out on that one for me Stan until fitness is proved and I see a big run of games / form.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Jury is still out on that one for me Stan until fitness is proved and I see a big run of games / form.
      Fair point Jim. WHEN he's played he's been decent, just needs to stay injury-free. Still only 26 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Fair point Jim. WHEN he's played he's been decent, just needs to stay injury-free. Still only 26 though.
        Agreed. Looks about 36 though

Comment

Karl Henry

we should find out in a few hours if he is staying or going as his deadline to extend his contract was the 30th
          Strike First, Strike Hard, Show no Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by mkoss22 View Post
            we should find out in a few hours if he is staying or going as his deadline to extend his contract was the 30th
            Saw your avatar and noticed that Chris Ramsey looks younger now than 25-30 years ago!! He looks like he's 55 in that picture

Comment

He is at Harlington today, so probably all sorted.

Comment

Yeah, hes staying, was reported last week him and hill both signed another year. But i cant find it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Yeah, hes staying, was reported last week him and hill both signed another year. But i cant find it now.
                  Didn't see that Kev. Thought he might be waiting until the kit launch to see if he'd be prepared to wear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/c...-football-8213

There was this one Kev last week saying that Hill was expected to sign on and Henry has until 30th to decide but they expect him to sign on too

Comment

Hope he stays, him and Ale could be the axis of our midfield, would much rather keep him than that farkin ponce Barton.
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Jim I'd say the jury must be well out on Mc Carthy we've seen Sandro put shift in yeah when fit mind , but has anybody seen anything in McCarthy in his few aps 1st or 2nd team ?

Comment

Has he signed,i thought he was still under offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/c...-football-8213

There was this one Kev last week saying that Hill was expected to sign on and Henry has until 30th to decide but they expect him to sign on too
                            That was it, thanks hove mate.

Comment

Working...
                            X