Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gallen promoted to 1st team coach / Hitchcock leaves the building.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallen promoted to 1st team coach / Hitchcock leaves the building.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/st...f-2511117.aspx

Hmmm, a Rangers man yes, with the type of player we are now bringing in he might be alright.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Proper Rangers man, appointment looks like we are definitely going down the youth route
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Are they going to name assistant to Ramsey,no mention about that or is it Gallen?. Only said they are looking Hitchcock replacement

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
          Are they going to name assistant to Ramsey,no mention about that or is it Gallen?. Only said they are looking Hitchcock replacement
          Are we in some type of time warp? Lol.

The one thing this shows is, we are progressing from with in, it potentially shows a progression path to all staff, playing and coaching. As stated in the piece, he will know a few of the youth players, fingers crossed!!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

With Ferdinand as a DOF, Ramsey and Gallen will probably do? I dunno? Just a thought.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Noticed last week that Tony Roberts had left Arsenal as Goalkeeping Coach there for a new role at Swansea.
              Didn't know Roberts was in that role at Arsenal.

Would love to see Bardsley given the Assistant Job to Ramsey, and maybe bring in Kev Gallen as Striker Coach.

Comment

Steve Gallen is first team coach so I assume he is his assistant
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

like it!!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Great move by the club and fallen deserves it. All this emphasis on known names is rubbish. Plenty of decent coaches who can step up and do the job.
                    We got QPR men in senior important roles now. People who love and want the best for the club. Am more than happy with these changes .

Comment

Sentimentality only counts to a point. Steve Gallen was an obvious option because he's been within the club for years and has i hope earned the right to progress through his quality on the training pitch. What i dont want is a jobs for the old boys mentatlity and fans coming up with old player names suggesting they should be in the mix is ridiculous really... how about we appoint people based on their credentials, and if they happen to have an association or love for the club then that's a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Sentimentality only counts to a point. Steve Gallen was an obvious option because he's been within the club for years and has i hope earned the right to progress through his quality on the training pitch. What i dont want is a jobs for the old boys mentatlity and fans coming up with old player names suggesting they should be in the mix is ridiculous really... how about we appoint people based on their credentials, and if they happen to have an association or love for the club then that's a bonus.
                        Agree with every word Del, but they may have got this one right as we know he's doing a fine job.

Comment

Plus, Del's moan followed David Bardsley's name being mentioned - and he has the credentials to add to the Rangers history
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

“On behalf of the club, I’d like to wish thank Kevin and wish him all the best for the future.”

What is a "wish thank"?

Comment

First Bond and now Hitchcock, our stock of Kevins is becoming seriously depleted, which may not entirely be a bad thing

Comment

Working...
                              X