Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebastian Polter

POLTER TO QPR?

QPR have been linked with a move for FSV Mainz striker Sebastian Polter.

The 24-year-old spent last season on loan at German second division club FC Union of Berlin and hit 14 goals in 29 appearances for the club from the German capital.

Polter has turned down a move to RB Leipzig of Bundesliga 2 in the meantime and is open to a move to England.

Just seen this in the ssn transfer news. Anyone know much about him?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Polter

24, 6ft 3.5, scored 14 in 29 for 2nd division club in germany

Comment

German Mainz fans tells me .....

I ask any good?

Yes. Great attitude, shows full commitmenr. Last season 14 goals, in all teams most favourite player of the fans

If the game system fit, you will have a lot of fun with him.
      Last edited by D3nisBail3ySliP; 29-06-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

What is the standard of German second division? I could imagine it would be very similar to Championship, but not so physical

Comment

quite physical, defences not up to much in my opinion but not that different to the championship.

fc union berlin (where he was on loan last season) are a decent mid-table side... 14 goals for them is not a bad return.

Comment

http://youtu.be/ItvKksIwj9E he makes a bloody good goalkeeper to, sign this boy up incase green flops
            You Rsssssss

Comment

We have to trust the scouts, I suppose. But in generaL german players have something about them?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                We have to trust the scouts, I suppose. But in generaL german players have something about them?
                Efficiency!

Comment

Sebastian Polter

Sebastian Polter has signed for QPR. not sure on terms of the deal, but it is done....

Comment

There is already a thread on this mate, I won't believe this till its on the qpr website
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Sauce billy?

Comment

His brother Ian wears some terrible strides.

Comment

with my line of job i spoke to him today, not knowing who he was until he confirmed that he a is a footballer who just signed for QPR. not claiming to be in the know just thought i would share this

Comment

Originally posted by billyg1993 View Post
                            with my line of job i spoke to him today, not knowing who he was until he confirmed that he a is a footballer who just signed for QPR. not claiming to be in the know just thought i would share this
                            Nice one mate, sounds very feasible..

Comment

Originally posted by billyg1993 View Post
                              You spoke to this Polter matey & he confirmed to you himself, from the horse's mouth, that he has signed for us?
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X