No announcement yet.

Traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Adel=more training and focus from Armand. Like last time. Don't get me wrong, I hope to get rid, but if he stays I think he will be better than expected by most.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Traore on the left, Mackie on the right. They'll run fast sure but...lads you left the ball behind!

Comment

I think he's got a year left, as does Hoilett. I expect good seasons from both of the wasters, so they can get on the next gravy train.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
          Traore on the left, Mackie on the right. They'll run fast sure but...lads you left the ball behind!

I actually rate Mackie but that did make me chuckle....

Comment

Didnt we give him a new deal a year or 2 ago? Why?

Comment

Still a dinosaur in my book ship him out far and behond
              You Rsssssss

Comment

I'd keep him for rotation with Hoilett on the left wing. JH far too predictable, sometimes need someone like Traore who will run down the wing and put in a few decent crosses.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Traore is absolute dog-####. Pulled Tony's pants down over a new contract. 'Project' my hairy ####.

Blokes a complete waster, can be arsed and that game against Arsenal was the final straw for me. If I never see him in the hoops again it will be too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    I'd keep him for rotation with Hoilett on the left wing. JH far too predictable, sometimes need someone like Traore who will run down the wing and put in a few decent crosses.
                    focking hell thats a nightmare situation imho nik. If come the start of the season and our plan for the left wing is to rotate Traore and Hoilett, were focked!!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                      Very funny
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Only person left at the club that i actually detest. Sooner he goes the better, then its all good eggs in the whole place imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Probably, but frankly I've had enough of him. Has never looked liked he's ever given more than 60% for us. Comes across lazy and wouldn't be missed IMO.
                          Same as

Comment

shame ,because he has the ability ,but he never wanted to play for us judgeing by his body language on the pitch
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              focking hell thats a nightmare situation imho nik. If come the start of the season and our plan for the left wing is to rotate Traore and Hoilett, were focked!!

Comment

Get rid asap. Shocking player.

Comment

Working...
                                X