Traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traore

as a championship player could he warrant a place in the first 11 or squad?

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    as a championship player could he warrant a place in the first 11 or squad?
    No
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Probably, but frankly I've had enough of him. Has never looked liked he's ever given more than 60% for us. Comes across lazy and wouldn't be missed IMO.

Comment

No thanks.

Every time someone so much as looks at him in a funny way he's out injured for a month.

Soft as the proverbial.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Probably, but frankly I've had enough of him. Has never looked liked he's ever given more than 60% for us. Comes across lazy and wouldn't be missed IMO.
          This.

I have always defended him tbh but enough is enough - he is drawing, what, £30k a week out of us?

Had a little spell the year we went up where he looked like he had gotten hsi act together (scored v Ipswich, looked happy as a pig in $hit, gave that interview confessing to the "monkey" or whatever he called it making him think he was always injured etc) but that all seems a distant memory. We would not miss him 1 single bit. However, can'tsee anybody taking him off our hands so reckon we are stuck with him.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

One brilliant run skipping past Kompany and perfect cross for Mackie. Trouble is apart from that his whole QPR career has been sh1te! Get rid now

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              This.

I have always defended him tbh but enough is enough - he is drawing, what, £30k a week out of us?

Had a little spell the year we went up where he looked like he had gotten hsi act together (scored v Ipswich, looked happy as a pig in $hit, gave that interview confessing to the "monkey" or whatever he called it making him think he was always injured etc) but that all seems a distant memory. We would not miss him 1 single bit. However, can'tsee anybody taking him off our hands so reckon we are stuck with him.
              How long are we lumbered with the glass man for?

Comment

I'd like to get rid personally but agree with matty I think he's going to be hard to shift.

Could be handy if needed because of injury at this level, but I think we are going to be stuck with him and hoilett until next summer and I wonder how much that will effect our recruitment drive down the left hand side as between them they cost 60-80k a week and I wouldn't have them near the first 11.

Comment

As a left winger and left winger alone think we could get our pound of flesh out of him other then that no. Frustrating as think there is a way better player in him then he shows but he he is a fraggle

Comment

I realise I am alone in this but always quite rated him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      How long are we lumbered with the glass man for?
                      IIRC we gave him a new deal last summer as he seemed to work well with thsi infamous "3-5-2" formation?! Not sure how long it was for - hopefully only 2 years which would give him 1 left to go!
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        IIRC we gave him a new deal last summer as he seemed to work well with thsi infamous "3-5-2" formation?! Not sure how long it was for - hopefully only 2 years which would give him 1 left to go!
                        Ah yea the famous 352 as 'no one in world football plays 442 anymore' apparently according to the fraud.

Comment

On his day, Traore is one of the best left backs in this country and I think he could really shine for us next season, possibly the best player we have on our books and sorry I can't keep this up. Time waster.

Comment

No get rid asap.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Would get more out of a mannakin.

Comment

Working...
                              X